FYSA: IcePlate Curve is the new hotness
IcePlate is the world's most powerful and efficient cooling, warming and hydration system. It ergonomically holds 50 oz (1.5 L) of water and gives you control over your environment - keeping you safer, lighter, cooler (or warmer), and hydrated.
Now available with upgraded quick-release straps!
|Cooling||Fill and freeze IcePlate for an unparalleled 70 Watts of Cooling Power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours. As the ice melts, you will have ice cold water to drink.|
|Warming||Fill with hot water and enjoy the conductive heating effect. Drink the warm water for additional warming and other health and hydration benefits.|
|Maximize Water Use||Proprietary TotalDrain Technology lets you finally drink all the water you are carrying, meaning no wasted weight. IcePlate delivers a 30% storage density advantage compared to bottled water. Anti-Kink Spring prevents hose from kinking or other damage.|
|Eliminate Bulk||Forget the awkward canteens and bottled water of the past - IcePlate is gently contoured to your body and flexible yet super durable, even adding protection for body armor users. IcePlate is compatible with a variety of Plate Carrier and external armor systems.|
|Easy to Clean||IcePlate is a breeze to clean - just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with hot water.|
Learn More Here and Below:
- Velcro Straps: Attach IcePlate to your plate carrier, EDC pack or ruck.
- IcePlate MOLLE Sleeve Flex: External mount IcePlate carrier with full MOLLE field.
- Travel/EDC: IcePlate fits in most backpacks, laptop sleeves/compartments, and the seatback pockets of planes, trains and cars.
- HiVis StayFrosty Vest: HiVis, cooling/heating, hydration and productivity in one vest.
- Dimensions: 10" by 12" by 1" (WxHxD)
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours (after freezing overnight for 6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water between 150-190 F (temperature based on personal preference/safety and outside temperature)
- BPA-free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe Thermopolymer
- Multiple US and International Patents Pending; Made in USA
- IcePlate Replacement Caps: Available in white or black (set of three)
- Dust Cover Kit with On/Off Valve: Compatible with any IcePlate model
- IcePlate Quick Disconnect Retrofit Kit: Compatible with most other brands
- Hose with Quick Disconnect (Male): Connects to female QD
- IcePlate Bite Valve: Replacement/extra bite valve
- Insulated Foil Cooler Bag: Storage to keep IcePlate frozen for 2-3 hours
- Cold Drink Ingestion Improves Exercise Endurance Capacity in the Heat
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal: IcePlate as a Fire/EMS rehab tool
- AHA: Fire Simulation and Cardiovascular Health in Firefighters (Improve firefighter health & safety with Active Cooling)
- USSOCOM White Paper is available for official USG requests from agency email accounts only, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Department in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will respond to you within 24 hours with the White Paper.
|Ballistics Testing||Truck Strength Test|
Comes with 4" tube and female Quick Disconnect connection port. For users who wish to use their existing drink hose or tubing from other major brand bladders (or other IcePlates).
Drink Hose 40" with Dust Cover Kit
Complete drinkable cooling/warming solution. Adds a 36" tube and Dust Cover Kit (Bite Valve, On/Off Switch, Dust Cover) to the Plugin Version (40" total length).
Source Tactical Deluxe package. Adds a rugged Source Tactical Insulated Tube, Helix Bite Valve, and Dust Cover to the Plugin Version.
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.
its really awsome, heard about it from garand thumb
I use a heavy juggernaut suit in airsoft and this ice plate keeps me from having a heatstoke. Thanks Qore!
Product was as described.
This was kind of expensive for a piece of plastic...that was my first thought. It took me a month to pull the trigger on purchasing. When it was delivered my thoughts hadn't changed much. I used the item and my mindset had taken a whole 360. This product forms to my back perfectly....keeps cold water cold for extended amount of time and same goes for hot/warm water. This will also take a beating and still be 100% functional. No worries about leakage or bursting, witch is a constant concern when using a rubber material bladder. My only complaint is that for the price I was a little (almost not at all) disappointed that the hose did not come with a protective sleeve to cover it. Other than that I am extremely pleased. I highly recommend this if you are a hiker, camper, outdoor sports enthusiast, etc. A++
Great way for any infantry guy to take the stress off your back so to speak. I was so tired of taking my old bladder off my back to put in my rucksack. Now with the Qore Ice plate I am able to keep my back plate flat while carrying that horrible standard issue ruck sack your stuck with in the regular units
I use this product for airsoft which I play in the Florida heat. I know it is not as taxing as the work that many of the people who use these plates do. However running this ice plate has allowed me to run harder and longer than all of my friends, we are all in great physical shape but the performance boost I got from wearing this plate was incredible. While I still got hot on the 90 degree days I no longer felt like I was overheating after running for hours. While my friends were all exhausted from the heat I still had lots of energy left.The plate is extremely durable and I am not worried about leaks or the product breaking from all he freezing and thawing cycles. If you are on the fence about this product I would pay twice what I paid for it knowing how well it works so just hit a full send and buy it.
I work 9 hours days in Miami heat, outdoors. My armor weighs 22lbs and my uniform is black.
The IcePlate has been the most game changing piece of gear I own. i wear one on the front and one on the back. It prevents me from choking on the sweaty heat coming up to my face from the plate carrier.
If I didn’t have an IcePlate, I wouldn’t wear armor.
I purchased this before a range we had that I was going to be in my kit all day for. It was awesome and kept ice in it for 4 hours! All my friends were jealous and the next week, two people in my squad ordered them because they were so impressed by it. Wish I could have had this on a couple deployments.
Our PTO ordered these for all the people that handle driveline at afternoon dismissal at our school. I have talked to several of them and they are all so happy and grateful. I think some type of neck wrap, or sun visor to fight off the Arizona sun might be a great addition...Thank you so much!
Initial thoughts were that it's an excellent product and that it would be perfect for wearing under my body armour, keeping me cool in the summer and warm in the winter if i ever find myself out on foot for an extended period.
Sadly, the first unit that arrived had a moulding defect where the top straps loop through, causing it to leak. This was frustrating to say the least, as I'm based in the UK and it took quite a while for it to get through customs, etc. Another unit was dispatched straight away free of charge (excellent customer service). As soon as it arrived, I filled it up to check for any leaks. Luckily none this time, although the joint where the last leaked looked like it could be a problem 2nd time around. Placed it in the freezer as per instructions and I was disappointed to find that the plate hadnt kept it's shape, bulging quite badly in the middle, making it uncomfortable to wear. Had I been told that Qore were about to launch a revamped, improved product, I would've saved my money and waited for the new model. I still believe in the brand and their products, however, it has left me feeling a tad disappointed.