IcePlate is the world's most powerful and efficient cooling, heating and hydration system. It ergonomically holds 50 oz of water and gives you control over your environment -- keeping you safer, lighter, cooler (or warmer), and hydrated.
In hot conditions, fill and freeze IcePlate for an unparalleled 70 Watts of cooling power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours. As the ice melts, you will have ice cold water to drink. In cold weather, fill IcePlate with warm water for year-round thermal comfort. Our proprietary TotalDrain Technology lets you finally drink all the water you are carrying, meaning no wasted weight. IcePlate delivers a 30% storage density advantage compared to bottled water.
Forget the awkward canteens and bottled water of the past - IcePlate is gently contoured to your body and flexible yet super durable, even adding protection for body armor users. IcePlate can be custom molded at home to match the curvature of your hard armor plates (see video from @angry.canadian for more).
IcePlate is a breeze to clean -- just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with hot water. No other hydration system can match its unique game-changing capabilities. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Colors: Frost, Desert Tan, Ranger Green, Wolf Grey, Obsidian Black
*For individual MIL/LE/Fire EMS purchase, please email us from your official email with proof of service and we'll send you our special Program Code.
**For bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate orders of 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
- Velcro Straps: attach IcePlate to your plate carrier, EDC pack or ruck
- Comfort Harness: wear IcePlate as a backpack on the trail or on the job site
- IcePlate MOLLE Sleeve: external mount IcePlate carrier with full MOLLE field
- Travel/EDC: IcePlate fits in most backpacks, laptop sleeves/compartments & seatback pockets planes, trains and cars
- IcePlate Safety Vest: high-vis compliance, cooling/heating, hydration & productivity in one vest
- Dimensions: 10" by 12" by 1"
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours, freeze overnight (6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water (like a Bunn commercial coffee maker) between 150-190F, depending on personal preference/safety and outside temperature
- BPA-free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe Thermopolymer
- Made in USA
Multiple US and International Patents Pending.
- IcePlate Replacement Caps: available in White or Black. Set of three
- Dust Cover Kit with On/Off Valve: compatible with any IcePlate model
- IcePlate Quick Disconnect Retrofit Kit: compatible with most brands
- Hose with Quick Disconnect (Male): connects to female QD
- IcePlate Bite Valve: replacement/extra bite valve
- Insulated Foil Cooler Bag: Storage to keep IcePlate frozen for 2-3 hours
- Insulated Neoprene Carrying Case: Storage to keep IcePlate frozen and dry for 4-6 hours
- Cold Drink Ingestion Improves Exercise Endurance Capacity in the Heat
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal: IcePlate as a Fire/EMS rehab tool
- AHA: Fire Simulation and Cardiovascular Health in Firefighters (Improve firefighter health & safety with Active Cooling)
- USSOCOM White Paper is available for official USG requests from agency email accounts only, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Department in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will respond to you within 24 hours with the White Paper.
|Features Overview||Truck Strength Test|
Drink Port Permanently Closed (for Cooling/Heating only)
Comes with 32-36" Permanently Attached drink hose.
Comes with 4" tube and female Quick Disconnect connection port. For users who wish to use their existing hose or tubing from other major brand bladders (or other IcePlates).
Compact 27" (Most Popular)
Adds a 21" tube and Bite Valve to the PlugIn Version (25" total length). Ideal for most users that want the functionality of a Quick-Disconnect.
Adds a 38" tube and Bite Valve to the Plugin Version (42" total length). Ideal for carrying IcePlate in backpacks, rucksacks, etc where more hose is length is required.
We recommend the Plugin, Compact, or Extended Version for users that would prefer leaving their drink hose in their kit, or would rather freeze IcePlate without the hose taking up freezer space.
It is nice solid product but I have issue.i got my Cpc cry plate carrier m size with gen 5 plates your product doesn’t fit inside.You must create smaller size everything else is good I like it.
As an individual who needs a water source during unique situations, this product is perfect. The shape of the plate combined with the molle case are unbeatable. I molled it onto the back of my flak where I was able to add a mini assault pack filled will medical and CBRN gear. In situations where I forget that water is a necessity IcePlate is an immediate, lightweight fix. The build quality is durable and I look forward to putting it through more rigorous tests. Highly recommended for those that wear flaks or that'll need cool water on a hot day.
Everything about the Ice Plate and all the gear I ordered with it is / are awesome. Even tho I am still haven't found the perfect integration for my backpacks - because there are so many, I tested it a couple of times and it is much better to handle, fill, store and transport / travel than a drinking blatter and the cooling effect is what really got me sold on the Ice Plate. This should be standard for all military personal.
Low profile, does not slosh around like your typical water bladder. Wish I bought this sooner.