IcePlate is the world's most powerful and efficient cooling, warming and hydration system. It ergonomically holds 50 oz (1.5 L) of water and gives you control over your environment - keeping you safer, lighter, cooler (or warmer), and hydrated.
|Cooling||Fill and freeze IcePlate for an unparalleled 70 Watts of Cooling Power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours. As the ice melts, you will have ice cold water to drink.|
|Warming||Fill with hot water and enjoy the conductive heating effect. Drink the warm water for additional warming and other health and hydration benefits.|
|Maximize Water Use||Proprietary TotalDrain Technology lets you finally drink all the water you are carrying, meaning no wasted weight. IcePlate delivers a 30% storage density advantage compared to bottled water. Anti-Kink Spring prevents hose from kinking or other damage.|
|Eliminate Bulk||Forget the awkward canteens and bottled water of the past - IcePlate is gently contoured to your body and flexible yet super durable, even adding protection for body armor users. IcePlate is compatible with a variety of Plate Carrier and external armor systems.|
|Easy to Clean||IcePlate is a breeze to clean - just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with hot water.|
Learn More Here and Below:
- Velcro Straps: Attach IcePlate to your plate carrier, EDC pack or ruck.
- Comfort Harness: Wear IcePlate as a backpack on the trail or on the job site.
- IcePlate MOLLE Sleeve: External mount IcePlate carrier with full MOLLE field.
- Travel/EDC: IcePlate fits in most backpacks, laptop sleeves/compartments, and the seatback pockets of planes, trains and cars.
- HiVis StayFrosty Vest: HiVis, cooling/heating, hydration and productivity in one vest.
- Dimensions: 10" by 12" by 1"
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours (after freezing overnight for 6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water between 150-190 F (temperature based on personal preference/safety and outside temperature)
- BPA-free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe Thermopolymer
- Multiple US and International Patents Pending; Made in USA
- IcePlate Replacement Caps: Available in white or black (set of three)
- Dust Cover Kit with On/Off Valve: Compatible with any IcePlate model
- IcePlate Quick Disconnect Retrofit Kit: Compatible with most other brands
- Hose with Quick Disconnect (Male): Connects to female QD
- IcePlate Bite Valve: Replacement/extra bite valve
- Insulated Foil Cooler Bag: Storage to keep IcePlate frozen for 2-3 hours
- Cold Drink Ingestion Improves Exercise Endurance Capacity in the Heat
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal: IcePlate as a Fire/EMS rehab tool
- AHA: Fire Simulation and Cardiovascular Health in Firefighters (Improve firefighter health & safety with Active Cooling)
- USSOCOM White Paper is available for official USG requests from agency email accounts only, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Department in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will respond to you within 24 hours with the White Paper.
|Ballistics Testing||Truck Strength Test|
Comes with 4" tube and female Quick Disconnect connection port. For users who wish to use their existing drink hose or tubing from other major brand bladders (or other IcePlates).
Drink Hose 40" with Bite Valve
Complete drinkable cooling/warming solution. Adds a 36" tube and Standard Bite Valve to the Plugin Version (40" total length).
Drink Hose 40" with Dust Cover Kit
Complete drinkable cooling/warming solution. Adds a 36" tube and Dust Cover Kit (Bite Valve, On/Off Switch, Dust Cover) to the Plugin Version (40" total length).
Maximum insulation solution for drink hose. Adds a HydraPak ArcticFusion Tube with basic dust cover to the Plugin Version.
Closed IcePlate: Cooling/Warming Only
For users who only want the cooling/warming benefits of IcePlate (no hose).
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Cannot live without this product. its amazing in warm weather climates and really makes our days a lot more pleasant
This item fit perfectly inside my Crye JPC 2.0 Zip-On molle back panel, keeping the plate very secure and hidden, but still easily accessible via the velcro hole at the top. Very satisfied with this setup, excellent product!
I've purchased most of the products Qore makes and have been impressed with them all. Customer service is awesome and shipping is fast. What else do you need?
The carrier works great and keeps water cold for an eerily long time! If anything I’d like to see some more mounting options to a plate carrier but the product itself is fantastic!