- Manufacturing and Production Manager
- Customer Experience Specialists (multiple positions)
- Manufacturing Technician (multiple positions)
- Master Industrial Sewing Machine Operator (multiple positions)
- Government Sales Specialist
- E-Commerce Buyer and Merchandiser
- Digital Marketing Content Manager
- Purchasing and Operations Manager
- Media and Public Relations Manager
- UX/UI Digital Experience Designer
- Graphic Designer
- iOS App Programmer/Developer
Who are we? Click below to hear our interview on the popular NPR Podcast "How I Built This" with Guy Raz:
Why Should You Join Qore Performance?
Now is the time to find a job you’ll love, doing work that is both fulfilling and important. With our economy restarting, restrictions gone (mostly), and unemployment enhancements ending, the fight to restore freedom and liberty is on the rise. The rush is on to grab the best jobs.
In the inevitable politics of large companies re-establishing hierarchies, will the skills, knowledge, and superior work ethic you’ve developed matter? Will you be just an employee number, subject to layoffs from any disruption like COVID? Will you have a voice, or just a job. Will you make a difference, or just a paycheck?
Qore Performance is a small, close-knit, and fast growing company with a vital mission and a great team working hard to fulfill it. Your work at Qore Performance will have an immediate and positive impact on tens of thousands of people all over the world. We offer a growing family of products using simple but novel technologies to increase work capacity and safety of first responders, improve the focus and endurance of caregivers in protective clothing, offer a decisive advantage to military personnel and offer comfort and hydration to anyone working in challenging environments. In just a few short years, our commercial customers have worked over 2,500,000 hours without a single minute lost to a heat injury, preventing hundreds of hospitalizations while saving millions of dollars in health care costs and lost productivity. Our work helps individuals and GDP at the same time, on multiple levels.
As an "Essential Critical Infrastructure" company offering products that are critical to incident response, we were not shut down during the COVID crisis. We attacked opportunity, grew rapidly, and thrived. Our "freedom first" idea meritocracy uniquely positioned our team to quickly seize numerous opportunities as they arose through all of 2020.
Now we’re looking for more patriotic Americans to join us in Building a Superhuman Future. Help us meet the dramatically increasing demand for our products as we liberate people from the constraints of their environment and help them become the greatest version of themselves.
If this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, we want to hear from you!
Our hiring process
We use a five-step interview process to evaluate candidates and give candidates an opportunity to evaluate us. Our goal is to set all of our team members up for success from the first moment they make contact with us, but our hiring process is stringent and extremely thorough. You will have a chance to ask any questions you want at the end of each interview step. Here are the steps:
- Preliminary Questions - this is typically done via email. Questions are short and usually directed at specific points where we are looking for clarification. Responses here determine if a candidate is invited to a Screening.
- Screening - this interview is roughly 10-15 minutes and is conducted over the phone. If you pass the Screening interview, you will advance to the next interview.
- Personal - this is an in-person interview at our office in Sterling, VA. It is a chance for us to get to know you at a deeper level.
- Skills Assessment - for technical positions, this interview is used to assess your actual skillset using a practical exercise. The work done during this exercise is a simulation and is never used commercially or made live to an audience, but it does deal with real elements from our company for proper and complete context.
- Reference - just like it sounds, this interview is all about your work history and references. It is done in person for local candidates and via VTC for out of area candidates.
Getting an offer from us is difficult and only the absolute best candidates will advance through all five stages. If you get an offer from us, you are an exceptional talent (and we don't mean GPA - we couldn't care less what your GPA was), so congratulations!
Some of the benefits we offer:
- No formal education or degrees required!
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance
- Top-shelf tools and equipment
- Company Technology Allowance
- Up to one month paid vacation per year
- Continuing Professional Education Allowance
- Access to partner benefits with Apple, FedEx, and other industry partners
- New HQ coming in 2022
- Employee Purchase Program
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA w/o sponsorship
- US Citizenship may be required for some positions due to government contracting requirements
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Questions? Want to apply? Email us by clicking here!
Freedom Lives Here.