Qore Performance is a rapidly growing tech company that designs, builds and sells products that eliminate the environment as a constraint for human activity and performance. Our innovative IceAge Ecosystem has helped us become one of the fastest growing companies in the space. We have created a new niche at the intersection of human performance engineering and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for Military, Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS and Industrial Safety.
As we are a new, small business, we frequently work odd hours, hit deadlines for opportunities that spring up quickly, and talk openly about company strategy, experimenting and moving fast. We value hard work, accountability, creativity, dedication, and having a good time. Speed, precision, and flexibility are key.
If you share our values and want to see what life is like working for an emerging company, we would love to hear from you! Opportunities will be filled quickly and there is potential for rapid growth with our organization. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us which position you’re interested in, and why you would be the perfect fit to join our team! Applicants must be willing to relocate to the Washington D.C. area.
This position reports directly to the CFO. It is a critical path role requiring you to maintain the systems that manage the company’s finances and inventory. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their precision, a team member comfortable with taking initiative, exercising agency, and possessing a high degree of autonomy.
Our Bookkeeping Supervisor will handle (and eventually oversee subordinates handling):
- Preparing tax filings to be approved by the CFO and eventually both the CEO and CFO prior to submission to the IRS
- Filing municipal and state tax and compliance documents
- Managing credit applications/terms
- Brand Ambassador commissions
- Credit card reconciliation
- Rewards points/currency management/utilization
- Production management
- Inventory management
- Production Contract drafting, administration and enforcement
- QC Check oversight, reconciliation
- Work with Warehouse Manager to coordinate management of QC process (accepted/rejected inventory, implement QC standards)
This is a mission-critical full-time position at the heart of our business who will report directly to the CFO - managing and processing incoming items, pridefully maintaining the warehouse and stored inventory, and providing a best-in-class user experience fulfilling orders. Our customers are always our number one priority and you will be a critical link between our products and our customers. Since our customers are always relying on our products in the most difficult climates on earth, we ship orders to customers six days per week.
Quality Control and Receiving
- Receive and quality check inventory into warehouse and inventory tracking system.
- Catalog quantities and keep meticulous records of what arrives and when.
- Attention to specific detail and excellent record keeping a must.
Product Processing and Finalization
- Reconfigure incoming Component Inventory from disparate vendors into sellable SKUs.
- Enact and refine quality control standards set by management and Design Team.
- Refine, refinish, and process products from vendors to meet customer’s and QPI’s elevated standards.
- Store product in organized, perpetually sellable condition.
- Ensure that inventory is accounted for and easily accessible.
- Keep constantly accurate inventory counts
- Take an active role in inventory prepositioning and planning with Sales team.
- Alert management when inventory levels are low.
- Monitor off-site inventory and replenish when inventory is low.
- Monitor orders on an ongoing basis and prepare transparent quantitative reports.
- Maintain sufficient stockpiles of product to ensure Amazon-level shipment times.
- Minimize and optimize packaging for customer experience and company profitability.
- Replenish and plan for packaging materials; suggest improvements to enhance customer experience.
- Ensure sufficient supplies are ordered to provide seamless dynamic order fulfillment.
How Will We Measure Success?
- Number of unboxing social media posts by customers
- Number of shipping errors reported by customers
- Create repeatable, scalable operational practices.
- Build / acquire tools that replace tedium.
- Quickly and diligently address oversights or errors with sustainable, efficient solutions.
- Clearly communicate information with data and clear records.
- Set and enforce high standards for hygiene, tidiness, organization, and excellence.
- Exponentially expand operational capability with constant analysis and improvement.
Interested? Read this blog article to make sure you're the right fit.