Military/Law Enforcement/Outdoor E-Commerce Merchandiser and Buyer
Are you always ahead of the curve? Do you have a knack for spotting trends before others? Are you a market influencer? Do your friends come to you for gear advice? We’re you always the thought leader when it came to equipment and gear for your team/unit? Are you a relentless tinkerer? Do you have an intuitive understanding for how people think in areas where you are a subject matter expert? Does the art and science of e-commerce fascinate you? Are you looking for ways to turn your love and knowledge of gear and equipment into a career? If you find yourself answering “yes” to many of these questions, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for energetic, positive and forward-thinking outdoor/patriotic lifestyle enthusiasts who want to help other members of the community find the best tools for their jobs.
As with all positions at Qore Performance, no formal education or training are required. You do not need a college or advanced degree of any kind to work for us. Through our own experiences at fancy schools, we’ve learned that attitude and skills are what set people up for success, not fancy piece of paper. What you will need is proof of your skill set, proof you can do the job for which you are applying and be great at it.
- Minimum two years experience with one or more of the following: Military, Law Enforcement, Outdoor, Safety, QSR, Digital Merchandising, E-Commerce
- Proven merchandising and e-commerce skillset
- Basic graphic design background/understanding
- Critical thinking/problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Team player/mindset
- Software: Shopify, Adobe Suite: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Product trend mastery in at least one of the following: Military, Law Enforcement, Outdoor
How we will measure success: sales and profitability of third party retail products, cross-selling metrics, inbound link traffic from placements, organic search rankings of key category search terms, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Engagement Rates (Comments) and other digital metrics/analytics.
Big advantage if you have a background in any of the following:
Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighter (Urban or Wildland), First Responder/EMT, SAR/CSAR, Backpacking/Hiking, Mountaineering/Climbing, Outdoors, Travel, Food Service, Consumer Electronics, Crossfit, Running/Marathons, Combative's/D-TAC
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance!
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Qore Performance Headquarters in Sterling, VA