- Are you a strong, diligent, extrovert with a natural sense of urgency who is energized by relentlessly evangelizing our cause and solving problems for people?
- Do you have experience training, teaching, and presenting to people from a diverse array of industries and companies and getting buy-in as a result of said training, teaching, and presenting?
- Are you capable of being a total team player who can operate independently while in the field?
- Do you love to travel (road trips in particular) and embark upon new adventures across the United States?
- Do you love giving presentations (formal and/or ad hoc/impromptu) to groups?
No formal education or experience is required
An ideal candidate must be:
- well-read (or "listened")
- a voracious learner
- have excellent presentation skills
- be well-spoken
- disciplined and diligent in the execution of their tasks
- be excited to be on a 3-4 month company "tour-style" road trip during the 2nd and 3rd quarters
- have exceptional judgment and discretion
- Present Qore Performance products to customers in the field at individual customer locations (stores, warehouses, military bases, etc.) and trade shows using the branded Qore Performance Truck ("Betsy")
- Map out, schedule, plan seasonal customer "tours" across the U.S. to optimize for efficiency and customer training time
- Train existing and new customers on the proper use of our products to ensure an optimal experience and maximum utility
- Educate customers on the philosophy, science, design, and engineering of all Qore Performance products, tailoring presentations to the unique circumstances of each customer across all business lines: Military, Law Enforcement, Occupational Safety, Aviation, and SPORT (Snow, Physical Fitness, Outdoor, Recreation, Travel)
- Support customer needs like warranty, selling replacement parts, etc.
- Send thorough, detailed, relevant customer feedback/intel back to HQ for use by Design, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Fulfillment, Manufacturing, etc.
- Query existing customers for referral leads to pass to back to HQ when/where appropriate
- Capture content (any format) for use by Marketing, Sales, Design
- Creatively solve customer issues on the fly, consistent with company values
How we will measure success
- customer satisfaction/complaints
- customer reviews, testimonials (all platforms)
- sales growth
- referral business
- inbound traffic generation, growth
- YOY account performance
- market penetration (new and existing)
- content generation
Think you have a better way?
We DEFINITELY want to hear from you.
Big advantage if you have a background in any of the following:
Military, Law Enforcement, Wild land Firefighter, First Responder/EMT, SAR/CSAR, Backpacking/Hiking, Mountaineering/Climbing, Outdoors, Travel, QSR/Food Service, Consumer Electronics, Crossfit, Running/Marathons/Ultras, Combative's/D-TAC, Shopify, ERP software, Pilot's License, Crossfit Certifications (or similar/equivalent), Hunting, Marksmanship/Firearms proficiency
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance.
- Minimum two years experience at least one of the following sales or customer service channels: military, law enforcement, HSE/OSHA enterprise safety, outdoor (backpacking, hiking, hunting, water sports, etc.), EDC, luxury travel/hospitality, aviation, GSE, physical fitness
- Proven ability to develop and implement a teaching or training program
- References who can verify your sales/training track record (more = better)
- Team player mindset
- Position can be Permanent Full-Time or Seasonal Full-Time
Ideal, but Optional
Trade show and training experience
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Lower 48 States during 2Q and 3Q, Qore Performance® Headquarters in Sterling, VA 1Q and 4Q.
Please submit a condensed resume and an expression of interest for review. Work location: Sterling, VA.