BLUF: yes, Qore Performance has a Content Creator Program.
If you are a writer of any kind (blogger, YouTuber, major media outlet, magazine writer, etc.), and you would like to review Qore Performance products for an article or segment, we have a program designed just for you. Here is how it works:
1. Purchase any/all Qore Performance IceAge Ecosystem product(s)
2. Once your article/video is published and your backlinks to our website are live, email us a link to your published media with your order number. You must include your order number to receive your Content Creator courtesy discount refund.
3. Once we verify your order and that your backlinks to our website are live and there are no 404, factual errors or typos, we'll send you confirmation of your Content Creator courtesy discount refund.
Who qualifies for the Qore Performance Content Creator Program?
Your media outlet must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Covers a subject matter that is relevant for the Qore Performance IceAge Ecosystem: Military, Law Enforcement, Occupational Safety, Devices (iPads, iPhones), Outdoor, Travel EDC gear. Google must consider you a subject matter expert with high authority in this area.
2. The subject matter of the article must be relevant for the Qore Performance product featured in the article.
3. Your site must have organic traffic that is equal to our greater than our own. We include social media in this calculation. Social media must consist of a minimum of two of the following: YouTube, Instagram, Gettr, Rumble. Note: we do not count Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, and SnapChat in our calculations. Your combined following must be at least 75k followers with a 5% or greater engagement rate. These are required criteria.
If you'd like to know more about our philosophies on engagement with Content Creators, Brand Ambassadors and Influencers, click here.
We hope that helps, but please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. #StayFrosty