The all-new IceVents Aero Universal Holster Pad eliminates the pressure point (hotspot) created by military, law enforcement and competition holster platforms on the nerves that control your lower leg. Despite weighing next to nothing, the IceVents Aero Universal Holster Pad also provides stand-off ventilation. Optimized for the Safariland family of Belt Loops (i.e. Model 6070UBL Mid-Ride Universal Belt Loop, Model 6075UBL Low-Ride Universal Belt Loop, Cubl Vertical Belt Loop, etc.), it can be mounted on any hard holster platform for military, police or competition shooting use.
Each Package Contains:
- 1 x IceVents Aero Universal Holster Pad
- 1 x Adhesive-backed Hook Velcro Square (2" x 2")
- 16" Velcro One-Wrap (black)*
The IceVents Aero Universal Holster Pad is covered in hook-receptive loop fabric to work with any hard plastic holster platform using a Velcro One-Wrap connection.
- Swab the surface of your holster platform where you want to mount your IceVents Aero Universal Holster Pad with rubbing alcohol and let it dry for 1-2 hours.
- Trim the included adhesive-backed hook tape to the desired shape to fit your holster platform in the desired location.
- Apply the trimmed adhesive-backed hook tape and let sit for 24 hours.
The hook-receptive loop fabric is designed for ventilation and has a lighter hook/loop adhesion than you might be used to for military-specification Velcro. It is strong enough to secure the IceVents Aero Universal Holster Pad to your holster platform since it is pressing up against your leg. However, if you desire more strength, simply wrap your holster platform with Velcro OneWrap (included as of mid-SEP 2020) and wrap it through the slits in the IceVents Aero Universal Holster Pad.
*IceVents Aero Universal Holster Pad is a Qore Performance Exclusive. It is not available a la carte to distributors.
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials. Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR. US and International Patents Pending.
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.