Manufacturing and QC Technician (multiple positions available)
Do you love to work with your hands and build practical things that solve problems and look good doing it? Are you always the person who your friends call when something needs to be fixed, but you wouldn’t mind getting paid for your skills? If this sounds like you and you want a chance for your handiwork to make a positive difference in people’s lives, you are our person. Oh, did we mention you’ll get to see the fruits of your labor everyday here at the office, out in the world and on social media? Pretty cool, right!?
- Run 3D Printer/Additive Manufacturing line
- Run laser engraving
- Run laser cutting
- Run RF Welding
- Assemble/build Showroom, trade show booths, displays
- Design tooling/processes for speeding up QC, kitting, assembly
- Build / acquire tools that speed up processes
- Diligently address oversights or errors with sustainable, efficient solutions
- Clearly communicate information with data and clear records
- Set and enforce high standards for hygiene, tidiness, organization, and excellence
Quality Control and Receiving
- Receive and quality check inventory into warehouse and inventory tracking system.
- Catalog quantities and keep meticulous records of what arrives and when.
- Attention to specific detail and excellent record keeping a must.
Product Processing and Finalization
- Reconfigure incoming Component Inventory from disparate vendors into sellable SKUs.
- Kitting, Assembly, Manufacturing of new products
- Enact and refine quality control standards set by management and Design Team.
- Refine, refinish, and process products from vendors to meet customer’s and QPI’s elevated standards.
- Store product in organized, perpetually sellable condition.
- Ensure that inventory is accounted for and easily accessible.
- Keep constantly accurate inventory counts
- Take an active role in inventory prepositioning and planning with Sales team
- Alert management when inventory levels are low
- Monitor off-site inventory and replenish when inventory is low
Work location: Sterling, VA