|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents can be used for Plate Carriers, backpacks, IcePlate Safety Vest, or any other load bearing equipment with a shoulder strap. IceVents are are designed to augment any Plate Carrier and deliver incredible end-user benefits.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||IceVents unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||IceVents are the result of an exclusive collaboration with Supracor and feature proprietary Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Cord Management||Back2Back Hook and Loop enables simple, custom installation and cord/tube management.|
Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Learn More Here and Below:
IceVents are are designed to augment any Plate Carrier and deliver incredible end-user benefits:
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Conductivity facilitates energy transfer for maximum thermoregulatory efficiency when used with IcePlate and IcePlate Safety Vest
- Each set comes with 1 x 36" length of Back2Back for customizable plate carrier mounting and cord management augmentation.
- Cord Management configuration/setup developed by @GarandThumb
- Fits: IcePlate Safety Vest, duty plate carrier shoulder straps, Haley Strategic Partners FlatPack and FlatPack Plus, and most leading outdoor backpacks.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
I wear a chest rig 12hrs a day at my job. I always have to take the shoulder straps home once a month to launder because they get real smelly sweating everyday. After I put the IceVents on it was first day in 15 years i didnt have wet shoulders all day. Now if they would make something to put on my rig so my chest would stay dry.
I received these in ge mail a few weeks ago and immediately put them on my plate carrier. Assembly and placement was easy and took less than 5 minutes. First thoughts were the IceVents were light, breathable, abrorbant and pliable. After using them for a few weeks during multiple trainings and missions I can honestly say they make a world of difference. I no longer get that neck and shoulder pain associated with wearing a heavy plate carrier for hours on end. I would recommend this product to anyone who carries a load out on their shoulders for extended periods of time.