Helping the good become great and the great become legends.
This package gives you two IcePlate Curves, one in front and one in back - with both exit ports for hydration on the same side. With the quick-disconnect IceCap, this makes it extremely easy to swap the drink tube once you've consumed all the water in one IcePlate Curve. This configuration gives you a total of 100oz (3 L) of water.
Each package contains:
- 1 x IcePlate Curve w/ IceCap (Left Exit)
- 1 x IcePlate Curve w/ IceCap (Right Exit)
- 1 x Source 90 Drink Tube*
- 2 x IcePlate Side Release Armor Straps (pair)
- 2 x Freezer Cap for IcePlate Curve
- 4 x IceCap Safety Shims
How do I wear IcePlate?
IcePlate Curve Instructions
What is the difference between IcePlate Classic and IcePlate Curve?
Still have another technical question not covered here? Check out our IceAge Insights blog here where were probably have an article and/or video that will answer your question because someone else probably had it too.
IcePlate EXO (ICE) Ultralight Plate Carrier
IcePlate Hydration Backpack with Cooling/Heating
IceVest HiVis Cooling/Heating/Hydration Safety Vest (Class 2)
IceVest HiVis Cooling/Heating/Hydration Safety Vest (Type O)
IceVest Black Cooling/Heating/Hydration Multi-Purpose Utility Vest
* Coyote Brown and Foliage Drink Hoses come with Helix Bite Valves. Black comes with Storm Bite Valve. Source 90 Drink Tube and Armor Strap colors cannot be substituted. Additional colors are available separately here.
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials. Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR.
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Awesome form fit and function, satisfied with the quality.