IcePlate EXO (ICE) is a new type of ultra-minimalist, ventilated, multi-role, scalable plate carrier designed to enhance human performance using temperature regulation. IcePlate Exo features an athletic cut and is designed for elite armed professionals who are familiar with how to properly and safely setup a plate carrier. It is not intended for beginners or hobby use. We strongly recommend considering other plate carriers on the market for casual/hobby use.
Each Package Includes
- 1x ICE Front Sleeve
- 1x ICE Rear Sleeve
- 1x ICE Elastic Cummerbund w/2x 5.56 Mag/Radio Pouches per side
- 2x ICE Elastic Aperture Shoulder Shrouds
- 2x IcePlate PVC Pull Tabs
- 2x Swift Clips
- 2x IceVents Aero Universal Shoulder Pads for Plate Carriers (optional)
- 1 x IcePlate Sleeve (optional)
Armor Plate Compatibility and Fit
IcePlate Exo is specifically designed for Medium ESAPI armor plates. As such, it will fit armor plate dimensions measuring 9.5" x 12.5" up to 1.04" for Medium ESAPI armor plates. IcePlate Exo will fit armor plates measuring 10" x 12" up to 0.35" thick for Medium SAPI plates. Use of 10" x 12" Medium SAPI plates may require sewing additional Velcro fields to the bottom plate retention flap (see instructions and placement in product photo gallery above) as this is an adaptation/modification.
While IcePlate Exo will accommodate 10" x 12" armor plates as stated above, we strongly recommend buying Medium ESAPI Armor Plates measuring 9.5" x 12.5" up to 1.04" thick to run with IcePlate Exo for best results.
Important to Read Before You Buy
- Read our Return Policy here
- IcePlate Exo comes in size Medium only right now (more sizes are planned)
- If you do not wear a Medium size plate carrier, IcePlate Exo will not fit properly.
MultiCam, Coyote Brown and Black in-stock and shipping now.
Wolf Grey and Ranger Green coming this summer in limited quantities. Sign up for launch and restock emails here.IcePlate EXO (ICE) anchors our IceAge Ecosystem by combining all of our human performance enhancement and environmental inoculation technologies into an ultra-light, durable, and breathable platform with unrivaled capabilities.
IcePlate EXO (ICE) weighs so little yet withstands so much. It furthers our mission of providing American Warfighters, Law Enforcement Officers, Private Security Contractors, and responsible citizens the means of consistently achieving Individual Operator Overmatch -- When Close Counts.
|Light + Strong||
Using a unique and incredibly strong laser-cut, high molecular weight polyethylene laminate that is 14 times stronger than steel, ICE weighs just 19 ounces. This makes it one of the lightest plate carriers available today. It is also hydrophobic, cut-resistant and abrasion resistant.
With MAPs (MOLLE Attachment Points) and loop on both the inside and the outside of each sleeve as well as an open-bottom architecture (also accommodates Left Exit and Right Exit IcePlate Curve), ICE is configured for maximum ventilation, modularity and drainage. ICE will not retain water, even under the most intense circumstances.
|Medium ESAPI Plate Compatible||
ICE fits Medium ESAPI plates. This design synchronizes with IcePlate Curve to create the thinnest, flattest, toughest and coldest (or hottest) system ever. Evaporative cooling is facilitated by the laser-cut MAPs on the inside of the plate bag, but can also supercharged easily with IceVents.
IcePlate Sleeve (coming soon) can be stacked (via MOLLE and/or hook and loop) for streamlined carry of both/both/either/or ESAPI armor plates and IcePlate Curve. Individual IcePlate Sleeves can also be purchased to MOLLE onto any plate carrier on the market. Don/doff is easy with a flat and durable quick-release system. ICE also features an elastic cummerbund with four pouches for 30-round magazines, SOARescue MedMags, radios, etc. A MOLLE Cummerbund with side SAPI capability is in the works and will be released in late 2020. The ICE MOLLE Cummerbund will be backwards compatible with all ICE units.
100% Designed and Manufactured in America from American materials.
- Weight: Ultralight at just 19 ounces
- Integrated Cooling/Heating/Hydration: ICE natively integrates IcePlate Curve and IceVents to provide two forms of cooling (Conductive and Evaporative), and up to 3L of Hydration. No other plate carrier on the market can offer this level of capability, natively integrated, in such a light package;
- Vented: internal and external laser-cut MOLLE for unrivaled venting
- Versatile: MOLLE, Swift Clip, G-Hook and loop compatibility to take any pouch, placard or chest rig on the market;
- Adaptable Fit: Fits a Medium ESAPI (can fit thin Federally-issued 10x12 AR500 Steel SAPI) , elastic cummerbund works for up to 40” waist;
- Stackable: Multiple IcePlate Sleeves (coming soon) can be seamlessly stacked when wearing, enabling integration of IcePlate Curve either inside or outside armor plates;
- Strong: Unique laminate is 14 times stronger than steel for the same weight;
- Hydrophobic: Will not absorb or retain water;
- Load Bearing: Tensile strength of 600+ pounds;
- High Tech: Laser cut laminate platform results in maximum weight savings, precision, and ventilation;
- Stretch: Elastic cummerbund flexes and adapts to your mission clothing automatically and features secure, built-in pouches for up to four (4) 5.56 magazines;
- Lightning Fast On and Off: Super fast Aspetto Clips buckles are flat, low profile and strong;
- Safe: Laser-cut Monolithic Drag Handle architecture
- Low-Visibility: Elastic Cummerbund with four mag pouches allows ICE to be worn slick, under a jacket or large shirt for concealment without compromise
U.S. and International Patents Pending
IcePlate Exo Media and Reviews:
I recently received my Qore IcePlate Carrier and all I can say is WOW! You can see the attention to detail put into this product that will give me years of use. From the quality of the fit/finish to the stitching this is a HIGH VALUE product! I’ve had other pieces of gear that are much heavier/bulky (unnecessarily in most cases) but this is a HUGE advancement to put your plates in, add your favorite “tacos” and rock and roll! Thank you Qore Performance as I’m now on your site looking for what else I may ‘need’! Just don’t tell my wife ;)
IcePlate EXO (ICE): Ultralight Ventilated Armor Plate Carrier
Vest is high quality and lightweight. Everything as advertised.
Very customizable and perfect in materials!
(the packaging is awesome)
Love really light weight and durable. Just love how I can put so much on so little
These carriers are worth the money. They are about the lightest weight designed one I’ve ever seen. Quality materials put these ahead of the competition. I use mine in the Arizona heat with the ice plates and it is very effective in cooling your core temperature. I’d recommend this carrier to anyone in the market for a quality product.
The ICE, for what it is, is an OUTSTANDING piece of kit. Strong in all the right places, comfortable, easy to don and doff, and has held up to a lot of stress and problems I’ve put it through in training and then some. Aside from all the features already mentioned, it has a great amount of detail put into it. Yes, the sticker shock of the price vs other top tier companies can be a bit to swallow for a second but for again, what it can do and provide, I don’t think anyone else can meet that completely. I’m looking forward to extras coming out for it, to provide flexibility and options for the individual operator.
I've used a lot of plate carriers but ICE is an entirely different experience. The seamless integration of functionality is beyond anything else on the market.
Absolutely great! Lite! Comfortable! Very happy as it is getting HOT out! Works as advertised.