- Do you have an exceptional work ethic?
- Are you a strong, diligent, extrovert with a natural sense of urgency who is energized by relentlessly evangelizing our cause and solving problems for people?
- Do you have an uncanny ability to figure out what the customer actually wants instead of what they think they want? Or maybe what they didn’t even know they wanted?
- Are you capable of being a total team player who can operate independently while in the field?
- Do you have experience and/or a network for selling into large, Fortune 1000-type companies or into any one of the following industries: military, law enforcement, occupational safety, personal devices (iPads), aviation, outdoor/fitness?
- Are you an expert at building long term relationships and large, functional networks?
- Do you have experience leading, managing, and building a small sales force?
- Do you have experience deploying proven sales systems with teams you have led?
- Do you have experience managing enterprise accounts and distributors?
No formal education is required
An ideal candidate must be:
- Exceptionally hard working
- Well-read (or "listened")
- A perpetual learner
- An excellent writer
- Disciplined and diligent in the execution of their tasks
- Able to travel frequently
- A master of discretion, social grace
- Someone with excellent judgement
- Answer and resolve inbound customer inquiries (video, email, LiveChat, phone, etc.): sales, information, questions, warranty, etc. In-person as needed, but emphasis on local dominance
- Lead, manage, and grow Field Training Specialists for customer visits, trade shows, boutique shows, etc.
- Run point on all B2B accounts after establishment, “baton handoff”
- Grow all existing customer relationships in both revenue and profit
- Work with UX/UI Designer to update website to improve customer experience, Conversion Rate based on customer communications (“aim for zero”)
- Support CEO and CFO to instill work ethic, brand standards, customer-first mindset, discipline, maturity across the entire team
- Develop, nurture, harvest deep relationships with existing customers across all lines of business and new customers as they join, ensuring optimal QPI experience
- Generate referral business from existing customers (enterprise and retail end-user)
- Open new International Distributors as approved
- Open new enterprise accounts as approved
- Monitor third party sales portals (B2B) and Distributor websites to ensure merchandising is correct and up-to-date
- Disseminate relevant merchandising assets to Distributors to ensure websites are always current
- Follow-up on in-bound international distributor and enterprise leads
- Generate new content based on in-bound customer questions
- Work with Videographer/Photographer to get testimonial videos from existing customers
- Compliance audit distributor websites, communications, coach up distributors accordingly to maintain brand standards to match QPI website
- Diligently address oversights or errors with sustainable, efficient solutions
- Relay customer feedback to relevant departments
- Set and enforce high standards for hygiene, tidiness, organization, and excellence inside and outside the office
How we will measure success
- Top line sales growth
- Referral business
- Conversion Rate growth
- Inbound traffic growth
- Customer complaints/satisfaction
- Lead generation/closure rate
- Active lead pool
- Customer feedback
- YOY account performance
- Market penetration (new and existing)
- Repeat business from existing customers
Think you have a better way?
We DEFINITELY want to hear from you.
Big advantage if you have a background in any of the following:
Military, Law Enforcement, Wild land Firefighter, First Responder/EMT, SAR/CSAR, Backpacking/Hiking, Mountaineering/Climbing, Outdoors, Travel, QSR/Food Service, Luxury Hospitality/Resorts/Hotels, Consumer Electronics (specifically iPads), Crossfit, Running/Marathons/Ultras, Combative's/D-TAC, Shopify, ERP software, Pilot's License, Crossfit Certifications (or similar/equivalent), Hunting, Marksmanship/Firearms proficiency, Occupational Safety
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance.
- MINIMUM 3-5 years experience in at least one of the following sales or customer service channels: military, law enforcement, HSE/OSHA enterprise/occupational safety, outdoor (backpacking, hiking, hunting, water sports, etc.), EDC, luxury travel/hospitality, aviation, GSE, physical fitness
- Experience must be actual sales experience with P&Ls, no substitute experiences will count (i.e. “I worked in government and had to sell the capabilities of my organization to higher ups”)
- Proven ability to implement a sales/customer service training program
- Proven Account Management track record with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with documented P&L management + growth
- References who can verify your sales/service track record (more = better)
- Team player mindset
Ideal, but optional
Existing customer network in any one or more of the aforementioned areas: enterprise, consumer electronics (iPads, iPhones), OSHA/industrial safety, Fortune 1000, military, law enforcement, premium hospitality/resorts (ski, mountain, hunting, outdoor), mining
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Qore Performance® Headquarters in Sterling, VA
Please submit a condensed resume and an expression of interest for review. Work location: Sterling, VA.