|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents can be used for Plate Carriers, backpacks, IcePlate Safety Vest, and countless other industrial or tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. Their modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||IceVents unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||IceVents feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Cord Management||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation and cord/tube management.|
Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Learn More Here and Below:
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Conductivity facilitates energy transfer for maximum thermoregulatory efficiency when used with IcePlate and IcePlate Safety Vest
- Each set comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Cord Management configuration/setup developed by @GarandThumb
- Fits: IcePlate Safety Vest, duty plate carrier shoulder straps, Haley Strategic Partners FlatPack and FlatPack Plus, Vertx EDC Gamut and most leading outdoor backpacks.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Excellent on Peltor’s! An absolute essential!
I usually do not run shoulder pads on my plate carriers. I ran across the icevents by accident while looking into the iceplate. I have worn other pads, most are bulky and give comfort for an hour or so but then "deflate" and give no added benefit (IMO)
I decided to give the icevents a try on my plate carrier, and ruck (The big green tick).
Ive only had time to use them on my plate carrier but I will update when I get some time with them on my ruck.
Vastly noticeable difference when used in conjunction with a plate carrier, it feels half the weight it is. If you wear one for any extended amount of time get the icevents. All my 0300 brothers out there... spend the money and buy these! Future you will thank you.
TLDR: These things are durable, light, easy to cut to size, and all around a good addition to your kit.
Wish it had a sleeve for even greater cable management
complete shoulder pad strap replacement would be nice. if looking for added comfort, would recommend this. eventually back2back cord is also available for purchase.
I wear a chest rig 12hrs a day at my job. I always have to take the shoulder straps home once a month to launder because they get real smelly sweating everyday. After I put the IceVents on it was first day in 15 years i didnt have wet shoulders all day. Now if they would make something to put on my rig so my chest would stay dry.