|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents can be used for Plate Carriers, backpacks, the HiVis StayFrosty Vest, Ear Protection Headsets, Gun Belts, Tool Belts, or countless other industrial or tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. Their modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||IceVents unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||IceVents feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Cord Management||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation and cord/tube management.|
Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
|IceVents now can connect directly to the inside of all body armor equipped with body-facing loop fields/pontoons. This is ideal for dry and arid climates where evaporative cooling is effective. For humid climates, we recommend the unrivaled conductive cooling power of IcePlate.|
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Learn More Here and Below:
- Now with Stand-Off Ventilation capability for loop-lined body armor
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Conductivity facilitates energy transfer for maximum thermoregulatory efficiency when used with IcePlate and the HiVis StayFrosty Vest
- Each set comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Cord Management configuration/setup developed by @GarandThumb
- Fits: HiVis StayFrosty Vest, duty plate carrier shoulder straps, Haley Strategic Partners FlatPack and FlatPack Plus, Vertx EDC Gamut and most leading outdoor backpacks.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
I wear plate carriers both on duty as well as have my own setup for out on the range, and summer heat would always make the experience miserable. However, once I decided to give the IceVents a try, I can never imagine wearing a carrier without them. Not only do they allow my body to disperse heat without build up of sweat, but they also help disperse the weight of my carriers and make it so much more comfortable. I can be wearing a carrier for hours without aching shoulders from pressure points. Also the customer service has been extremely helpful and wuick to respond to any questions I’ve had. Overall two thumbs up
If you've ever traveled with a young one, you know how tiring it can be. No matter how well we plan, we always have a TON of stuff: suitcases, stroller, car seat, etc. We bought a travel diaper backpack to make things easier, but the shoulder pads weren't built for all-day wear. So, we got IceVents to give our shoulders a break and help prevent our backs from getting so sweaty. So far, so good!
I know these aren't cheap, but when you're traveling with kids, you'll do almost anything to make it easier. Installation was simple, and it's great that we can quickly and easily transfer these to any other bag/backpack we have at the house. Overall, worth the investment.
First ever pad I ever used on my Flak, because they don't issue them for us. While definitely on the pricy side, they are well worth it. They take almost all the stress off your shoulders from a flak with all magazines loaded. Also, the feeling with a nice breeze rolls in... It's like finding an extra pack of forgotten Reds in your cargo pocket.
After my first set of shoulder pads were so comfortable, I now have a set on my heavy vest and duty belt. The duty belt is extremely noticeable - eliminating hot spots completely and no more holding sweat and heat on your waist. They weigh practically nothing and adapt to your body and clothing. You won't be disappointed!
I usually do not run shoulder pads on my plate carriers. I ran across the icevents by accident while looking into the iceplate. I have worn other pads, most are bulky and give comfort for an hour or so but then "deflate" and give no added benefit (IMO)
I decided to give the icevents a try on my plate carrier, and ruck (The big green tick).
Ive only had time to use them on my plate carrier but I will update when I get some time with them on my ruck.
Vastly noticeable difference when used in conjunction with a plate carrier, it feels half the weight it is. If you wear one for any extended amount of time get the icevents. All my 0300 brothers out there... spend the money and buy these! Future you will thank you.
TLDR: These things are durable, light, easy to cut to size, and all around a good addition to your kit.