|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents can be used for Plate Carriers, backpacks, the HiVis StayFrosty Vest, Ear Protection Headsets, Gun Belts, Tool Belts, or countless other industrial or tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. Their modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||IceVents unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||IceVents feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Cord Management||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation and cord/tube management.|
Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
|IceVents now can connect directly to the inside of all body armor equipped with body-facing loop fields/pontoons. This is ideal for dry and arid climates where evaporative cooling is effective. For humid climates, we recommend the unrivaled conductive cooling power of IcePlate.|
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Learn More Here and Below:
- Now with Stand-Off Ventilation capability for loop-lined body armor
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 198 degrees Fahrenheit
- Each set comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Cord Management configuration/setup developed by @GarandThumb
- Fits: HiVis StayFrosty Vest, duty plate carrier shoulder straps, Haley Strategic Partners FlatPack and FlatPack Plus, Vertx EDC Gamut and most leading outdoor backpacks.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
***Note on Fit: Due to IceVents unique omnidirectional ventilation architecture, IceVents are designed to be worn with Combat Shirts and other Duty-type Uniforms with collars. Some users might be able to wear IceVents with a t-shirt or other non-collared shirt depending on exact body type and setup preferences. However, wearing IceVents without a collar is not recommended. Actual results may vary. Click here to contact us if you have any additional questions!
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
good stuff. they gave my slickster the bit of extra padding i needed to make it basically unnoticeable while loaded.
It’s a cool idea but the product is very wide on my minimalist plate carrier shoulder straps. If I were to trim down the width of the ice vents it would ruin the integrity of the product. I tried to request for a return and called several times since I’ve bought it with no luck.
I currently have a low-vis PC that I love but the shoulder straps are unpadded. After a few hours of training etc, my shoulders really felt the weight. The IceVents have been a godsend. It's amazing that such light pads mitigate the felt weight of my plate carrier and increase the comfort as much as it does. After an 8 hour training day wearing my PC, it was still infinitely more comfortable than just a couple hours without them.
Work these daily for about 3 weeks and they live up to the hype!
As a law enforcement officer, I carry a variety of gear and equipment over long periods of time and environments. My plate carrier over long periods of time weighed on my shoulders. After being recommended IceVents, it made a world of difference! Distributed the weight better onto my shoulders and eliminated constant rubbing. Must have product for anyone carrying kit and highly recommend it to all of my co-workers.