FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Qore Performance® pushes the limits of water bottle design with newly released IcePlate® Curve
McLean, VA: Qore Performance® is at it again, releasing the much anticipated next generation of their popular IcePlate® water bottle for sale today. “IcePlate® Curve”, as the latest iteration is called, “furthers QPI’s mission to transform human performance, protecting and empowering end-users in the most hostile environments on earth,” according to QPI Co-Founder and CEO, Justin Li.
IcePlate® Curve maintains the power and storage specifications of the original IcePlate®, such as an ultra-thin profile, powerful cooling and warming capabilities, and 50 fl oz. (1.5 L) water storage capacity. New are several user-driven ergonomic and usability upgrades, incorporating the feedback from tens of thousands of end-users over the last 24 months. “We pride ourselves on designing for the end-user,” Li notes. “Every piece of user data pushes us to do better, to be better, and to continue to help our customers achieve physiological and psychological overmatch in the areas that matter most.”
IcePlate® Curve design enhancements:
- Multi-Curve Geometry mimics and conforms to the Medium ESAPI armor plate. This first of its kind architecture provides an outstanding ergonomic fit for all body types, while providing greater surface area contact for cooling or warming.
- TotalDrain Technology with all-new Wide Fill Port facilitates accurate, rapid filling, no matter the water source. This port also serves as the drainage port, maximizing water storage and reliability while minimizing weight. Proprietary TotalDrain Technology recesses this single port at the lowest point of the bottle, making every drop drinkable, cleaning a breeze, and making it easy to achieve an effortless perfect fill every time.
- Q-Hex Baffle System provides enhanced structure during the freezing process, preserving IcePlate® Curve’s unparalleled ergonomic geometry. When in the field, the Q-Hex Baffle System further reduces audible sound.
- IceCap allows IcePlate® Curve to be stored with or without a hose for maximum storage efficiency. It features a universal Quick Disconnect interface that integrates seamlessly with most military and civilian drink hoses, allowing IcePlate® Curve to go from freezer to field in seconds. A new, low-profile 90º elbow in black eliminates hose kink and is included with the standard drink hose.
- Side-Release Adjustable Armor Straps ensure IcePlate® Curve can work with any plate carrier in the world between combat shirt and plate carrier. For users who want to run IcePlate® Curve in their plate bag, the exact fit will depend on the specific plate carrier/armor combo.
IcePlate® Curve has game-changing implications for customers from a variety of military and industrial applications, and beyond. “Individual performance enhancement is revolutionizing industries from individual warfighters to airlines to QSR. There is a clear competitive advantage for every company and warfighter that adopts our technology,” Li explains.
IcePlate® Curve is now shipping on QPI’s website in translucent Frost, with Coyote Brown and Wolf Grey pre-orders shipping in the next few weeks. Ranger Green will launch this fall.
CONTACT:Qore Performance, Inc.