|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents Headband Pad can augment nearly every brand of ear protection headsets to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. Its modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||IceVents unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||IceVents feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Simple Installation||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation.|
Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- 90% air by volume
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Each IceVents (single) comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Configuration/setup developed by @GarandThumb
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the head perfectly.
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Tired of pulling a nasty, sweat soaked and dirt stained headband off after a long day at the range? Tired of having a matted strip of wet hair across the center of your head?
You've come to the right place.
This is an incredibly lightweight, amazingly breathable improvement to your existing earpro. The vent itself let's your head breathe almost as if you weren't wearing earpro, and the adhesive backed velcro strip allows you to add name tapes, patches, and whatever else your heart desires at an absolute minimum of weight.
The only way this could possibly be improved is with the addition of a multicam pattern for everyone out there looking to make sure that their drapes match the carpet.
Excellent service and quick shipping, too.
Excellent on Peltor’s! An absolute essential!