Replacement/supplemental IcePlate® Curve for individuals and institutions to use with their existing industrial vests to provide extra/extended cooling power. These IcePlates are built specifically for use with our Safety and Industrial Ecosystem, have no magnetic parts, and come with no additional accessories. Frost color only.
The science behind IcePlate® Curve comes from more than two decades of research conducted by Stanford University, the US Army, USASOC, and the CDC on the effects of cooling on metabolic capacity, recovery, and heat injury prevention under PPE/MOPP and in athletics. If you'd like to read the full origin story of Qore Performance and how the IcePlate® was born, click here.
Each Package Includes:
- IcePlate® Curve Conformal Medium ESAPI Cooling/Heating Water Bottle (Frost)
- Closed Cap
- How do I wear IcePlate®?
- IcePlate® Curve Instructions
- How much does IcePlate Curve weigh when full?
- Custom Colored IcePlate® Curve: How to Spray Paint your IcePlate®
- What side IcePlate® Curve Exit Port is right for me?
- What Carriers or Sleeves do you have that hold IcePlates?
- IcePlate Curve shape details: IcePlate Classic vs. IcePlate Curve?
- Where can I get an additional Standalone IcePlate® Curve without a drink tube?
- Still have another technical question not covered here? Check out our IceAge Insights blog here where we probably have an article and/or video that will answer your question because someone else probably had it too.
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials. Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR. US and International Patents Pending.
Using these in a medical clinic - they are excellent underneath Hazmat gear for COVID-19 screening set ups.