Qore Performance and Noisefighters have partnered to create the ultimate Hearing Protection Package!
Integrating seamlessly with your existing ear pro headset, the Comfort Combo provides unparalleled comfort, eliminates headaches, and takes your hearing protection to the next level.
Each package contains:
- IceVents (single) Universal Ventilated Headband Pad (includes Back2Back and Velcro adhesive)
- Noisefighters SightLines Next-Gen Gel Ear Pads (Peel & Stick Adhesive Backing)
- ***Headset and Oakley M-Frame ALPHA not included***
|IceVents Universal Ventilated Headband Pad||IceVents are made from exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Worn as a headband, IceVents increase long-term comfort and enhance endurance.|
|Noisefighters SightLines Next-Gen Gel Ear Pads||First ever gel earmuff pads with relief cuts for glasses to pass through without breaking the seal and causing headaches. Super-soft silicone gel produces an amazing seal. Use of premium acoustic memory foam and a closed head seal leads to impressively better sound deadening that is immediately noticeable to even the most casual user.|
Already own Gel Ear Pads? Click here for the IceVents Ventilated Headband Pad only.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Multiple U.S. and International Patents Pending.
**Available only at qoreperformance.com**
- 3M Peltor RangeGuard
- 3M Peltor Sport Tactical 100
- 3M Peltor Sport Tactical 300
- 3M Peltor Sport Tactical 500
- Caldwell E-Max (standard and low-profile)
- Howard Leight Impact Sport (including Bolt version)
- Howard Leight Impact Pro
- Howard Leight Leightning
- Howard Leight Sync
- Howard Leight Viking
- Mpow Noise Reduction Safety Ear Muffs
- NoiseBuster PA4000, PA4100, PA4200
- Ops-Core AMP
- Pro Ears - multiple models compatible; customer must verify attachment method
- Radians - multiple models compatible; customer must verify attachment method
- Winchester Passive Folding Earmuffs (including Low Pro)
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Can be trimmed to fit with household scissors (if desired/needed)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 198 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed to survive in nearly every environment on earth.
- Silicone gel and sound-deadening memory foam provide the ultimate in softness. The silicone gel's flexibility is amazingly similar from -100F to +300F (-70C to 150C). The sound-deadening memory foam meets FAR 25.853 for U.S. aviation use. Polyurethane provides a supple outer skin. The polymer skin is resistant to UV rays, has antifungal properties, and does not absorb moisture and quickly degrade like cheaper materials.
- Product should last for several years of normal use instead of degrading quickly like faux leather or vinyl pads. Be sure to regularly clean the outer surface of our pads with soapy water as necessary but do not submerge.
Check out step-by-step SightLines installation instructions here. For more information on how to install the IceVents Ventilated Headband Pad, check out this video:
I upgraded my hearing protectors with the gel pads and ventilated headband. I have not yet tried them in the field but wore them in the shop for a few hours and didn't even notice them. It was a spectacular improvement.
I put them on my peltor comtac III’s and they do fit I just had to trim them a little. It is very comfortable and does ventilate well
The combo really improved the my Howard Leight Impact. It will be a welcome improvement when the warm weather arrives.
I'm planning on giving my headband pad to a friend as I know he'll both enjoy it as much as I did, and be able to properly wear it with his earpro. Wish I could use mine but with my earpro and the size of my noggin it just doesn't allow a proper seal!
Again, HIGHLY recommend if you don't "max out" your earpro and have a decent amount of wiggle room to snug things up.
Unparalleled comfort amazing upgrade to my ear pro
I am extremely satisfied with the gel ear cups and the Qore headband I purchased. Unfortunately for me there was a mix up somewhere along the line and my initial order was sent to an incorrect APO. I reached out to customer service and Doug Burr did everything he could to assist me in having the package redirected to the correct APO. Unfortunately we were unable to ensure that the original package would be redirected. Doug immediately sent me out a new package. To ensure proper delivery this time someone hand wrote the APO in large print. Thanks to Doug and the rest of the staff at Qore Performance for all their help!
Very comfortable pads that are a life changer when wearing eye protection .
5 stars all day long. Very comfortable gel inserts. This will be the first thing I do with any new ear pro I buy from now on.
I have used similar gel pads before with peltors for extended 24-48 hour periods of time. These really are a game changer, especially with the improved cutouts for shooting glasses. Years ago we had to resort to using mole skin to create a space for eye protection. I actually wore your Qore gel pads just last night for some late afternoon into the night range time. I will continue to buy your products and I will recommend these to many people. I can’t wait to get some of the ventilation pontoons sewn into my range kit!
Ryan - retired SOF Ft. Bragg NC