Qore Performance and Noisefighters have partnered to create the ultimate Hearing Protection Package!
Integrating seamlessly with your existing ear pro headset, the Comfort Combo provides unparalleled comfort, eliminates headaches, and takes your hearing protection to the next level.
Each package contains:
- IceVents Classic (single) Universal Ventilated Headband Pad (includes Back2Back and Velcro adhesive)
- Noisefighters SightLines Next-Gen Gel Ear Pads (Peel & Stick Adhesive Backing)
- ***Headset and Oakley M-Frame ALPHA not included***
|IceVents Universal Ventilated Headband Pad||IceVents are made from exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Worn as a headband, IceVents increase long-term comfort and enhance endurance.|
|Noisefighters SightLines Next-Gen Gel Ear Pads||First ever gel earmuff pads with relief cuts for glasses to pass through without breaking the seal and causing headaches. Super-soft silicone gel produces an amazing seal. Use of premium acoustic memory foam and a closed head seal leads to impressively better sound deadening that is immediately noticeable to even the most casual user.|
Already own Gel Ear Pads? Click here for the IceVents Ventilated Headband Pad only.
**Available only at qoreperformance.com**
- 3M Peltor RangeGuard
- 3M Peltor Sport Tactical 100
- 3M Peltor Sport Tactical 300
- 3M Peltor Sport Tactical 500
- Caldwell E-Max (standard and low-profile)
- Howard Leight Impact Sport (including Bolt version)
- Howard Leight Impact Pro
- Howard Leight Leightning
- Howard Leight Sync
- Howard Leight Viking
- Mpow Noise Reduction Safety Ear Muffs
- NoiseBuster PA4000, PA4100, PA4200
- Ops-Core AMP
- Pro Ears - multiple models compatible; customer must verify attachment method
- Radians - multiple models compatible; customer must verify attachment method
- Winchester Passive Folding Earmuffs (including Low Pro)
- 90% air by volume, weighs 0.8 ounces
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Can be trimmed to fit with household scissors (if desired/needed)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 198 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed to survive in nearly every environment on earth.
- Silicone gel and sound-deadening memory foam provide the ultimate in softness. The silicone gel's flexibility is amazingly similar from -100F to +300F (-70C to 150C). The sound-deadening memory foam meets FAR 25.853 for U.S. aviation use. Polyurethane provides a supple outer skin. The polymer skin is resistant to UV rays, has antifungal properties, and does not absorb moisture and quickly degrade like cheaper materials.
- Product should last for several years of normal use instead of degrading quickly like faux leather or vinyl pads. Be sure to regularly clean the outer surface of our pads with soapy water as necessary but do not submerge.
Check out step-by-step SightLines installation instructions here. For more information on how to install the IceVents Ventilated Headband Pad, check out this video:
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials.
Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR.
It’s the first ear protection headband pad I’ve used so I have nothing to compare it with, but the added comfort is great. Definitely helps alleviate pressure from extended use along with the gel ear pads. Excellent combo, highly recommended!
The gel cups are very comfortable, what you would expect from modern jel cups, and the glasses cuts are nice. The icevent makes you’re headband quite large, so it is very stable. I felt that it didn’t improve a ton of comfort alone, but when I put a hat underneath it is a lot more noticeable!
Swapped ear seals and headbow pad…used to have to wear both foam earplugs and muffs because of seal issues when shooting MSRs...no more New seals are as comfortable and effective as my Sordin Supreme Pro-X muffs (with gels & leather), and the headbow pad made the Leights a ‘full shooting day’ set of ears...found myself leaving them on during the walk downrange to reset targets. Also worth opening the Leights and using a bag of foam earplugs to fill up the gaps between components…easy to do…think there is a CensorTube vid on the process. Worth the price. Now all I need is some of those tacticool patches to stick on the velcro... ;-)
Extremely comfortable, good quality, easy to install, great upgrade.
I have personally used the Comfort Combo, and it is fantastic. I recommend the Comfort Combo to anyone who owns any of the ear pro listed on this website. Thank you Qore Performance, well done!!
Check out my full product review on the Mind Sight Firearms Training Channel: https://youtu.be/GnV0YaBaaoU
Totally worth it!
I upgraded my hearing protectors with the gel pads and ventilated headband. I have not yet tried them in the field but wore them in the shop for a few hours and didn't even notice them. It was a spectacular improvement.
I put them on my peltor comtac III’s and they do fit I just had to trim them a little. It is very comfortable and does ventilate well
The combo really improved the my Howard Leight Impact. It will be a welcome improvement when the warm weather arrives.