|Versatile + Compatible||Can be used for plate carriers, backpacks, IceVest HiVis, ear protection headsets, gun belts, tool belts, or myriad other industrial and tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. IceVents' modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||Unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||Feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Attachment Mechanisms||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation.|
|Increased Load Bearing Capacity||Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
- Now with Stand-Off Ventilation capability for loop-lined body armor
- 90% air by volume, weighs 0.8-1.1 ounces, depending on variant
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 198 degrees Fahrenheit
Specs and Details
- Each set comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.