|Versatile + Compatible
|IceVents® Aero can be used for any hard plastic or Kydex holster platform.
|The IceVents® family has unique channel ventilation creating an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.
|High Tech Materials
|The IceVents® family features exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.
|IceVents® are anti-microbial at the molecular level. We do not use an anti-microbial coating that can wear off, making for safe and sanitary patrol use.
|Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix in IceVents® technology. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.
- 90% air by volume, weighs approximately 0.3 ounces, 0.28 inches (7.1 mm) thick
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 198 degrees Fahrenheit
Specs and Details
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents® technology to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
- Multiple U.S. and International Patents Pending