Do you have proven experience building, managing and persuading large audiences? Do you love creating incredible customer experiences through communication? Is branding one of your favorite aspects of business? Do elite brands speak to you at a primal level?
Are you an excellent writer? Do you have exceptional persuasion capabilities? Do you understand digital/social media at an expert level on both the qualitative and quantitative sides? Are you both creative and analytical by nature? Have you built a network of media writers and personalities? Are you passionate about helping people make great decisions? Do you love building and managing teams of creatives, marketers, sales, and training specialists?
Vice President of Marketing is the opportunity of a lifetime, and is not for the faint of heart. This position oversees the execution of every creative and forward-facing aspect of the company: Marketing, Branding, Sales, and Design. This includes copywriting, branding, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Multimedia Production, Product Development, Engineering, Videography/Photography, SEO, UX/UI, digital marketing, merchandising, social media, PR, customer service, customer training, distributors, B2B collaborations and much more.
The Vice President of Marketing is expected to manage and grow a team of three Directors: Creative, Design, and Sales & Business Development. Each Director will oversee Designers (Industrial, Graphic, UX/UI, Apparel, Videography/Photography), Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Materials Science, etc.), and Specialists (Field Training, Test & Evaluation, E-Commerce, SEO).
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 10+ years experience in Marketing, Branding, Design, Public Relations, Media, or Hospitality
- An insatiable appetite for excellence in execution
- Proven track record recruiting, building, and leading small, nimble teams
- Exceptional creative instincts/design taste
- A natural gift and/or deep understanding of white glove hospitality (how to wow customers)
- Strong analytical skills / adept at instinctual math
- Social media expertise, first-hand experience
- Well-read with excellent writing skills
- Natural marketing instincts
- Ability to travel regularly (occasionally on short notice)
Some measures of success: Website Conversion Rate, PR coverage, Inbound link generation/growth, social media engagement growth, sales growth, profitability growth, brand reputation.
Do you see things on this list that suck? Think you have a better way? We DEFINITELY want to hear from you.
Background in an intense, active lifestyle is a must.
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance®.
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug test
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Qore Performance Headquarters in Knoxville, TN MSA
Please submit a resume (click here for guidance) and an expression of interest for review. Work location: Knoxville, TN.