This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a team directly impacting the frontlines of American Security and American Prosperity. We design, engineer, and manufacture cooling and heating solutions for Military, Law Enforcement, First Responders and Safety Professionals who wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). Our products are used by members of every branch of the US Military, US Allied militaries, hundreds of domestic and international law enforcement agencies, and dozens of Fortune 500 companies. Advancement opportunities are available.
At Qore Performance, we maintain a high energy, fast paced, and constantly changing work environment. We are searching for a hands-on, meticulous, efficient, operations-loving individual to manage our operations processes and practices as we scale.
By running and optimizing our production processes and supply chain, our Purchasing and Production Manager will enable the rest of the team to focus on expansion and growth. This is a mission-critical full time position that will report directly to the Director of Operations. Responsibilities will include sourcing and verifying product, establishing and maintaining vendor relationships, optimizing inventory to fulfill customer orders. Responsibilities will include establishing and prosecuting processes as follows:
- Scout, source, and secure production partners and manufacturers to match needs, taking into consideration quality, quantities, raw materials, delivery date, payment terms, etc.
- Source and acquire raw materials as specified/requested by design team.
- Work with design team to write and enforce quality standards and production contracts.
- Establish and manage credit relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure that production schedule and deliveries match purchase orders and demand.
- Ensure raw materials and finished goods are compliant with relevant standards and certifications with appropriate documentation.
- Receive and verify inbound shipments.
- Ensure ample quantities of in-stock product is ready for immediate fulfillment.
- Manage import/export strategies, taking into account tariffs, intellectual property, etc.
- Maintain excellent systems and records for financial tracking, AR, AP, and bookkeeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work location: Qore Performance Headquarters in Sterling, VA