This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a team directly impacting the frontlines of American Security and American Prosperity. We design, engineer, and manufacture cooling and heating solutions for Military, Law Enforcement, First Responders and Safety Professionals who wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). Our products are used by members of every branch of the US Military, US Allied militaries, hundreds of domestic and international law enforcement agencies, and dozens of Fortune 500 companies. Advancement opportunities are available.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- operate sewing machines to manufacture personal protective equipment for Military, Law Enforcement and Safety
- Job expectations include a minimum of 40 hours of work per week and maintaining standards of productivity and quality.
- If you are good with your hands and have exceptional attention to detail, you are encouraged to apply!
- Starting pay is on the high end, commensurate with experience and operating testing with opportunities for pay increases based on productivity and quality levels.
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Parental leave
- Product experience in any of the following: Military, Outdoor, Law Enforcement, PPE, Safety
- Knowledge of sewing construction and techniques.
- Ability to operate commercial sewing machines.
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets preferred, but not required
- Must have the ability to follow instructions
- Must have the ability to understand written and verbal specifications
- Must have good attendance and report to shift on time.
- Authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time available
Work location: Sterling, VA (remote work not authorized)