Government Sales Specialist
Do you have experience in government contracting? Are you looking to do your part to defend America against her adversaries by helping to equip the men and women of our Military and law enforcement agencies with our paradigm-altering innovations? Are you the social maven of your network circles? Do your friends and colleagues think of you as a hustler? Do you love treasure hunts? Do you love finding opportunities others may have missed? Do you crave instant and continuous quantifiable results to drive growth? Do you enjoy competing against yourself in a relentless quest to always get better? Do you seek a life of adventure, exhilaration and service to America?
Government Sales Specialist is a critical growth position on the Sales & Marketing Team reporting to the CEO. The position also works closely with the CFO and Director of Sales and Business Development. Our Government Sales Specialist is in charge of spotting, assessing, submitting and winning any and all forms of government business at the Federal, State or Local level, but with a particular emphasis on US Military and Federal Government Contracting. This role is more important than ever in as digital connectivity makes customer site visits more rare and more valuable.
We’re looking for someone committed to seeing their work realized everyday in pursuit of supporting our customers across all branches of the US Military and law enforcement agencies at every level. Your work will save lives. Since 2017, our customers have worked approximately 2,000,000 hours without a single minute lost to a heat injury, preventing hundreds of hospitalizations and saving millions of dollars. If this sounds too good to be true to you, then we want to hear from you.
Government Sales Specialist responsibilities:
1. Identify, submit and close opportunities on FedBizOps
2. Future SBIR/OTA proposal preparation and submission to DSIP and other programs
3. Current SBIR/OTA tracking, milestone submissions, and contract requirements adherence
4. Standup GSA MAS Schedule, updates and contract adherence
5. Spot, assess and close any other contract vehicles that may benefit Qore Performance, Inc.
6. Business development with US government entities to secure future contracts
7. Industry networking to identify and close new opportunities
8. Security Clearance is desired, but not required
9. Successful candidates will have to pass thorough, extensive background and reference checks.
Government Sales Specialist specific Requirements:
1. Expertise in one or more of the following government contracting levels: federal, state local.
2. No degree is required! We only care about your attitude and ability to be great at the job. We could care less how you got there.
3. Winning candidates will be great writers, have solid analytical capabilities, strong quantitative skills and will be natural, powerful networkers.
How we will measure success: government contract sales (velocity, profitability, size).
Big advantage if you have a background in any of the following:
Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighter (Urban or Wildland), First Responder/EMT, SAR/CSAR, Backpacking/Hiking, Mountaineering/Climbing, Outdoors, Travel, Food Service, Consumer Electronics, Crossfit, Running/Marathons, Combative's/D-TAC
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance!
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Please submit a condensed resume and an expression of interest for review. Currently, we only accept applications from US Citizens for this position per US Government Contracting requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Work location: anywhere USA, but an ideal candidate is located in close proximity to a US Military installation with a large infantry presence