Qore Performance is proud to serve the men and women of our Military, Law Enforcement and Fire/EMS uniform services with a special Program Code that recognizes their individual contribution to preserving and protecting our way of life. Additionally, we are proud to support US Allies (FVEY, NATO, SEATO) with our Direct Pricing Program. The Direct Pricing Program applies to individual service members only. It does not apply to unit/agency/department purchases.
For unit/agency/department purchases, please email us and a Qore Performance Government Sales Representative will contact you within 24 hours.
To qualify for the Qore Performance MIL/LE/Fire Program Code, you must fall into one of these categories:
US MILITARY AND FEDERAL PERSONNEL, US MILITARY VETERANS AND RETIREES
- Active duty military
- National Guard
- Military Reservists
- US Coast Guard
US STATE AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIRE AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE
- Sworn Law Enforcement Official
- Fire Department Personnel Official
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers and Special Agents
- Federal Fire and Emergency Response
1. Official Agency/Department/Branch email account: send an email from your official agency/department/service branch email account. Signatures with name and rank are ideal and will expedite the approval process. Government contractors are not eligible for this program.
2. Credentials: email a picture or PDF of your credentials/identification card, CAC or DD214. Please blockout any sensitive information, excluding your name. These communications are deleted and not retained by Qore Performance once the Program Code has been sent to you.
Once we verify your service, we will reply to your email with the Direct Pricing Program Code within 24 hours.
Orders placed with the Program Code without prior approval will not be processed. Approval is a one-time event if you use your official agency/department/service branch email address for orders.
Thank you to all who answer the call to defend freedom.
We are in your debt.