Join pro athlete Vonn Bell of New Orleans and hundreds of Kickstarter backers in using the most advanced training shirt on the market. HydraQore Inserts sit over the pulse points and absorb your body heat as you work out, keeping you more hydrated and giving you more from every workout. Orders including Inserts come with an Insulated Charge-and-Go Bag.
Zero athletic compromise: designed to be secure during any activity
- Moisture-Wicking, Four-Way Stretch Nylon/Spandex
- Odor-Resistant, UPF 50+ Technology
- Flatlock Stitching to limit chafing
- Pocket Hood tailored for security and comfort
- Ergonomic Mesh Pockets for easy access and consistent alignment
HydraQore Inserts keep you up to 40% more hydrated.
- Charge at 58° to cool you down without restricting blood flow
- Incredibly strong and safe: can withstand the force of a truck
- Unlimited Recharge, Non-Toxic, Anti-Microbial, No Condensation
Use with Heating Inserts (sold separately) in the winter months to keep your extremities warm with fewer layers.
|Small||34" - 36"||5'6" and under|
|Medium||36" - 39"||5'6" - 5'11"|
|Large||39" - 42"||5'11" - 6'1"|
|X-Large||42" - 46"||6'1" - 6'4"|
|XX-Large||46" and up||6'5" and up|
I was a Kickstarter backer and just received my shirt last week. I've already used it for crossfit a couple of times and it's great. It's light, breathable and the packs really did help me stay cooler, longer.
Word to the wise, if you're planning on working out with these for longer than 30 minutes, get two sets of cooling packs. Mine run me about 30 minutes in a gym with horrible air conditioning.