Multimedia Producer and Creator
Does the status quo often drive you nuts? Do you want to create messages of hope, ambition, accomplishment, service and empowerment? Do you have the charisma to paint visions of a better future and unite people behind the vision? Do you love anticipating people's needs, creating and deploying solutions to satisfy those needs? Do you crave instant and continuous quantifiable feedback to drive improvement? Do you enjoy competing against yourself in a relentless quest to always get better? Do you seek a life of adventure, creation and service to America?
The Multimedia Producer and Creator is a critical position on the Design & Marketing Team reporting to the Marketing Manager. The position also works closely with the CEO. The Multimedia Producer and Creator is in charge of some of the most important company assets: video and photo creative that represents the brand across all digital platforms. This role is more important than ever in the era of COVID-19 as digital properties are our storefront. We’re looking for someone committed to seeing their work realized everyday in pursuit of supporting our customers across all branches of the US Military, Law Enforcement, First Responders, and America's finest enterprises to improve and save lives. If this sounds too good to be true to you, then we want to hear from you.
Multimedia Producer and Creator responsibilities:
- oversee all aspects of all company videography and photography needs: product, instructional, promotional, sizzle, trade show, social media, etc. on brand
- editing company videos, including, but not limited to coordination of voice overs, animations/effects, intros/outros, scores/soundtracks, talent direction, etc.
- treating, editing and producing photography and videos for social media platforms
- publishing videos on all digital platforms in coordination with Marketing and Design including, but not limited to: YouTube, Vimeo, Shopify, Amazon, etc.
- Expertise in publishing videos to YouTube; including, but not limited to: Custom Thumbnails,
- setting up, maintaining all IceAge Studio equipment and assets
- management of Media Studio budget
- Evaluate requirements develop and advise technical alternatives
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, XD, After Effects, at a minimum)
- Digital Photo/Video equipment including, but not limited to: Sony cameras, lighting, sound, lenses, etc.
- YouTube Analytics
- Keyshot or equivalent
- Motion Graphics
- Website analytics (Google Analytics or equivalent)
- Undergraduate degree in media, design, photography, or similar
- Background any of the following: in Military, Law Enforcement, First Responder, Backpacking/Mountaineering/Outdoors, Food Service, Consumer Electronics, Crossfit, Running/Marathons, Combatives/D-TAC
- Minimum two years experience in video production
- Proven videography and publishing experience
- Critical thinking/problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Team player/mindset
How we will measure success: YouTube Channel Subscriber growth, YouTube video view counts (absolute and growth), inbound customer service questions vs Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Engagement Rates (Comments) and other digital metrics/analytics.
Do you see things on this list that suck? Think you have a better way? We DEFINITELY want to hear from you.
Please submit a condensed resume and an expression of interest for review. Work location: Sterling, VA. Currently, we can only accept applications from US Citizens.