If you can add an item to your cart, it is in-stock and shipping!
Shipping should not take a long time. We understand the importance of getting your items quickly, so we make every effort to process your order ASAP. We ship six days per week from our Sterling, VA Headquarters.
Domestic USA Shipping
Generally speaking, in-stock orders ship the same day when received before 1400 EDT Monday-Saturday. There is no shipping activity on Sunday. Orders received after 1400 EDT on a Saturday will ship the following Monday. Occasionally, we have days where we have to ship large orders to our government and enterprise customers or we have an order that requires additional verification/follow-up on our end (incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses are the most common causes, especially with APO/FPO addresses). On those days and in those instances, it is possible that some orders received before 1400 EDT that day will ship the next shipping day or after we make contact with you. Please keep a close eye on your inbox until your order is received.
We strongly encourage all of our customers to select FedEx as their shipping method. As of November 21, 20201, USPS is still experiencing delays of two to three weeks on average and sometimes longer. Additionally, we've also seen a higher rate of lost deliveries from USPS compared to any other carrier. We have a strong partnership with FedEx that allows us a greater ability to assist you should there be an issue with your shipment. Unfortunately, USPS does not offer similar tools for shipping partners as of October 2020.
We absolutely ship to any APO/FPO address everyday. Please be sure to select USPS as your carrier during checkout as the Postal Service is the only carrier that can ship to APO/FPO addresses.
Domestic P.O. Boxes: FedEx and UPS cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, so if you have to ship to a P.O. Box, you must select USPS. If you put a P.O. Box in the Shipping Address and select FedEx or UPS, we’ll change the service to USPS automatically because that is the only way the order can be delivered to a P.O. Box.
International Shipping and Distributors
Click here to find an international distributor in your country.
Second, yes, we ship all over the world, everyday!
Shipping Costs, Import Duties, Taxes: we have no control over what carriers charge to ship packages and what sovereign governments levy as taxes and/or import duties. The shipping charges and/or duties/taxes (if applicable) displayed in your cart during checkout represent the most cost-effective options available in the market at that time. Unfortunately, we do not have any ability to change them or influence them as these costs are 100% controlled by the carriers and host nation governments.
In shipping orders all over the world, we've learned a few tips and tricks for the best ways to ship things to just about anywhere internationally. So, we thought we'd assemble them here in an effort to help you get what you need as quickly as possible with minimal headache and minimal cost.
U.S. Allies: we will ship any order to all of the United States of America.
China (PRC), Iran, North Korea: we will not ship orders to these countries (including any and all SARs and SEZs) or any country where legally prohibited by the United States Department of State under any circumstance.
Taiwan (ROC): We internally review orders to Taiwan (ROC) and ship on a case-by-case basis. Extended processing time may apply.
Russia: Use USPS only. FedEx shipments to Russia will be returned to sender. We reserve the right to not ship to Russia at our sole discretion. If your order is rejected, you will receive a full refund.
USPS First Class International: Cheapest method but delivery time varies wildly. As such, we DO NOT recommend USPS First Class International. We offer it in specific instances so you have the power to choose what is best for your budget and your particular situation. If you need something quickly and reliably with door to door tracking, we suggest FedEx. We have excellent rates on International Priority for orders under 5 lbs, and they arrive most places worldwide in less than 5 days.
Customs/Duties: We now offer Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) service to our friends in Canada, France, Germany, South Korea, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Czechia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland. Most countries charge customs and duties to have product imported. Be sure to provide your phone number for your local customs office to contact you for payment. We have no control over the Customs/Duties charged on import orders by other countries and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you ahead of time. In select countries, we do offer streamlined DDP (prepaid customs) service.
Special Considerations: International Shipments invariably will travel a long way to get to you. While we take great care in packing your order, we always recommend minimizing the time in transit (quickest shipping method) to have the least chance of an issue on the way. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel and refund any order attempting to use a Freight Forwarding service designed to circumvent these restrictions. Orders placed to Freight Forwarding services will be held for verification and may be charged a 15% administration fee.
Returns and Exchanges:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept returns for a refund or exchange.
As a customer of ours, you likely know better than most that unsavory characters are just part of life. As such, we've had to write this "fine print" to make sure a few bad apples don't ruin things for everyone:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- As of 01APR 2022, all Returns are charged a 5% Restocking Fee. We’ve held off doing this as long as we possibly could. Unfortunately, credit card companies, credit card processors, and e-commerce platforms (yes, including Shopify) have started keeping 100% of transaction and processing fees they charge us. Try as though we might, we have not been able to find a work-around to this. In the interest of full transparency, our CFO prepared a detailed article on exactly how much these fees are and how they are charged (table included). Click here to read the article. Spoiler alert: this article will shock you and may make you hate card processors.
- When returning products purchased using Buy Now Pay Later with Klarna, a 12% restocking fee will be charged.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging, factory-clean (no pet or human hair, markings, etc) and have not been laundered. Returns will not be accepted on final sale items. Please do not send any items back unless you have contacted a sales representative first. All items must be unused and undamaged. All returns will be carefully inspected before giving any refund, credit or exchange. The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges. Returns may be subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee for items that do not meet the above parameters. Refunds will not be issued for product that has been damaged, destroyed or is otherwise not in sellable condition, the determination of which will be at our sole and absolute discretion.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our team (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7-10 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. As part of our 60-day return policy, all returns will need to be received and processed by our warehouse within 60 days of purchase.
- For warranty claims and exchanges, replacement product will be sent as soon as we receive the product being returned for warranty/exchange. Replacement product will not be sent until warranty/return product has been received.
- To initiate your return, click here to request your RMA Form.
All orders (Domestic and International) that are placed and then cancelled prior to shipment are subject to a Cancellation Fee equal to the transaction fees imposed on Qore Performance® by e-commerce platforms, credit card companies, payment processors, shippers, and any other service provider involved in the transaction who charge us, but do not refund us in the event of a cancelled order. This Cancellation Fee only covers our costs. We do not make any net profit off of this fee. It simply prevents us from losing money on cancelled transactions.
We hope this is helpful, but should you find you still have questions about your International order, give us a call during business hours (0800-1800 EDT, M-F) at 703.755.0724 or email us 24/7/365 by click here. If we have an internet connection and are awake, we always respond in less than 24 hours and we typically respond much sooner.