Replacement/supplemental IcePlate® Curve for individuals and institutions to use with their existing industrial vests to provide extra/extended cooling power. These IcePlates are built specifically for use with our Safety and Industrial Ecosystem, have no magnetic parts, and come with no additional accessories. Frost color only.
The science behind IcePlate® Curve comes from more than two decades of research conducted by Stanford University, the US Army, USASOC, and the CDC on the effects of cooling on metabolic capacity, recovery, and heat injury prevention under PPE/MOPP and in athletics. If you'd like to read the full origin story of Qore Performance and how the IcePlate® was born, click here.
Each Package Includes:
- IcePlate® Curve Conformal Medium ESAPI Cooling/Heating Water Bottle (Frost)
- Closed Cap
|Year Round Cooling and Warming||Fill and freeze IcePlate® Curve for an unparalleled 70 Watts of Cooling Power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours. As the ice melts, you will have ice cold water to drink. Fill with hot water and enjoy 52 watts of conductive heating power.|
|Multi-Curve Geometry||Conforms precisely to the geometry of the Medium ESAPI armor plate. This first of its kind architecture provides the most comfortable cooling/heating/hydration system ever conceived.|
|Easy to Fill + Maximized Water Use||A single recessed port at the lowest point of the bottle facilitates complete drainage and an effortless fill, each and every time. Proprietary TotalDrain Technology lets you finally drink all the water you are carrying, meaning no wasted weight.|
|Q-Hex Baffle System||Maintains IcePlate® Curve's structure during the freezing process, preserving low-profile geometry, and decreasing audible signature in the field.|
|IceCap||IceCap QD Water Bottle Adapter allows IcePlate® Curve to be stored with or without a hose for maximum storage efficiency. Universal Quick Disconnect interface integrates seamlessly with most military and civilian drink tubes (Source, Camelbak), allowing IcePlate® Curve to go from freezer to field in seconds. Click here for Drink Tube Compatibility Chart. Instantly converts and Dasani water bottle into a backup, field-expedient hydration bladder.|
|Easy to Integrate||Side Release Armor Straps ensure IcePlate® Curve fits with any plate carrier in the world between your combat shirt and plate carrier. For users who want to run IcePlate® Curve in their plate bag, the exact fit will depend on the specific plate carrier/armor combo. Integrate with IcePlate EXO® for unparalleled performance.|
|Easy to Clean||Simple to clean - just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with dish soap and hot water.|
- Dimensions (Imperial): 9.5" x 12.5" x 1" [WxHxD]
- Dimensions (Metric): 24.13 cm x 31.75 cm x 2.54 cm [WxHxD]
- Source 90 Drink Tube length: 34" or 86 cm
- Weight: ~ 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 fl oz (1.5 L)
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours (after freezing overnight for 6-8 hours, actual results will vary based on external variables: solar exposure, ambient temp, external heat sources (i.e. engines), relative humidity, size/frame of user, metabolic capacity, work load)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water between 150-190 F (temperature based on personal preference/safety and outside temperature)
- BPA-free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe HDPE
- Multiple US and International Patents Pending
- Made in USA from US Materials
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials. Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR. US and International Patents Pending.
For bulk Corporate/Unit/Agency orders of 100+ units or to request a quote, please click here.
Using these in a medical clinic - they are excellent underneath Hazmat gear for COVID-19 screening set ups.