"Excellence is the culmination of thousands of details executed perfectly."
- Will Guidara
Sales and Business Development
- Video and Motion Graphics Editor
- Videographer/Photographer II
- E-Commerce Merchandising Manager (MIL/LE, Outdoor, Fitness T&E)
Assembly and Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Technician (multiple positions, continuous hiring)
- Supply Chain Manager/Bookkeeper
- Manufacturing and Production Manager
- Customer Experience Specialist (multiple positions, continuous hiring)
Who are we? Click below to hear our interview on the popular NPR Podcast "How I Built This" with Guy Raz:
BUILDING A SUPERHUMAN FUTURE
When you create something, you naturally want to take great care of it. Nurture it, grow it, see it become all that it can be.
Qore Performance started as a small collaboration to bring cooling to a select few. It’s now grown well beyond that; we have become the go-to thermoregulation and performance solutions provider for countless enterprises, warfighters, and peace officers. Our customer base is diverse, but they share one trait in common - they desire excellence. All who work with us must share the same.
As we build our team to meet the challenges of the future, we are seeking those who desire to do more with their life, those who wake up in the morning and see opportunity and don’t rest until they seize it.
Our goal is greatness, risk taking, building… not simply the comfort of preserving what has already been built.
Above: Quality, not quantity of individual.
In a time when centralized structures eat away at the incentives to achieve, we seek those who will relentlessly fight back, and persevere to conquer that which is seen to be unconquerable. We do this consistent with the founding documents of the United States, and with an ethic that requires honest, accountable persistence and a dedication to teamwork. We all learn from each other, challenge each other, and at the end of the day have each others’ back.
We do not offer certainty, we do not offer easy.
We offer the chance to improve the human condition.
We offer financial and intellectual independence.
We offer constant problem solving opportunities.
We offer professional growth potential.
We offer freedom and liberty.
Everything is earned.
Nothing is given.
This is Building A Superhuman Future.
This is Qore Performance.
Are you up to the challenge?
Important: these articles will help you figure out if you are a good fit for our team and if we are a good fit for you. We feel strongly that both are equally important. Read all of them before you apply.
Generation Pawn, Part I: A Wake Up Call
Generation Pawn, Part II: Be the CEO of Your Own American Dream
Top 5 Things You Need to Land for Your Dream Job
Why Grades and School Don't Matter for Some Positions
How to make a successful transition off of Active Duty into civilian life
Who is an ideal Qore Performance® candidate?
- Takes initiative
- Detail oriented
- Neat, clean, tidy
- Integrity beyond reproach
- Takes pride in working hard
- Perpetual, independent learner
- Strong convictions, but open-minded
- Polished and refined social skills, traditional manners, practiced high-level etiquette (requirement for all positions)
- Knows how to leave ego at the door in pursuit of excellence
- Team player mindset with the capability to be totally independent and self-sufficient
- Motivated by excellence, achievement, independence, freedom, team accomplishment
- Disciplined (regular involvement in team sports or other physical fitness regimens are generally a good indicator of this)
- History of any combination of the following: team sports (ideal), military service (combat arms), law enforcement (patrol, SWAT, line units, not support or administration), Fire/EMS (firefighters, paramedics, EMTs with actual field experience)
Our hiring process
First, you must actually apply for a specific job and follow the instructions on this page. We will not respond to inquiries "asking for additional information" because this page has all of the pertinent details about every position already on it. If the information isn't on this page, that means it will be disclosed later in the process at the appropriate time. This is the first step in our recruiting process that we don't list below: we are evaluating your ability to conduct primary source research, follow-directions, be thorough, and take action.
Our goal is to set all of our team members up for success from the first moment they make contact with us. We see the hiring process as a two-way street: we evaluate you, but you also evaluate us. We are stringent and extremely thorough because bringing in A-Players is the least we can do to honor the hard work, sacrifice and dedication of our current team.
Getting an offer from us is difficult. Only the absolute best candidates will advance through to the end. Our hiring process can take up to eight weeks total, depending on the seniority and technical complexity of the specific position. This is not a place for “quiet quitters” or “act my wage” types. If you are a clock-punching minimalist looking for the door when the clock strikes five, we are not a good fit. Quite the opposite: we are a place for those who want to change the world and achieve financial independence in the process. We want old school work ethic to build next generation tech. If you get an offer from us, you are an exceptional talent (and we don't mean GPA - we couldn't care less what your GPA was), so congratulations!
Some of the benefits we offer:
- No formal education or degrees required for most positions!
- High School Graduate Apprenticeship Program - ask us!
- Base Health Insurance covered 100%, employees only pay for upgrades like Concierge Medicine or expanded coverage
- Now located in beautiful and free East Tennessee
- Employee Purchase Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Freedom and Liberty for all team members
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA w/o sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check, including drug test
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
- School is not a substitute for experience. Applications attempting to use schooling in lieu of relevant job experience (if required/stated in job listing) will not be considered
- All applicants with government work experience (including MIL and LE) must have an additional 3-5 years of private sector employment after the end of their government work history to be eligible
- We do all of our own recruiting
- We do not use outside agencies
- All positions are at our Knoxville, TN HQ. We do not offer new remote positions. We create great jobs in East Tennessee, for East Tennessee.
Email us with your brief statement of interest (a.k.a. Cover Letter) and your resume to apply today!
DARE TO BE GREAT.
SETTLE FOR NOTHING LESS.