Qore Performance is proud to serve the patriotic, Constitutionally-minded men and women of our Military, Law Enforcement and Fire/EMS uniform services who serve the people of the United States exclusively. This special Program Code recognizes your individual contribution to preserving and protecting the rights to life, liberty and happiness for the citizens of our great nation as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America.
For unit/agency/department purchases, please click here to email us and a Qore Performance Government Sales Representative will contact you within 24 hours. Program details are only provided once we have verified your service status. For information on our T&E Program, click here.
To qualify for the Qore Performance MIL/LE/Fire Program Code, you must fall into one of these categories:
US MILITARY, VETERANS, RETIREES (Honorable Discharge)
- Active Duty military
- National Guard
- Military Reservists
- US Coast Guard
LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIRE AND EMS
- Sworn Law Enforcement Officer
- Firefighter (Official)
- Emergency Medical Services (credentials must be with a Fire Service)
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers
- Federal Fire and Emergency Response
- Search And Rescue (SAR)
Note: contractors, support personnel, administrators and every other type of non-sworn/non-field positions of any kind are not eligible. This program is for sworn, front-line field personnel only.
Next, you must use one of the following methods to verify your service with us. Either method works. There is no need to use both methods.
1. Official Agency/Department/Branch email account: send an email (here is the email address if you are on a USG computer or network: Info [at] Qore Performance [dot] com) from your official agency/department/service branch email account. Official email signatures with name and rank are required for approval. Only branded agency email signatures governed by agency P&P/SOPs count for verification of sworn status and must clearly show you are sworn personnel. Government contractors and any/all non-sworn personnel are not eligible for this program. In other words, just working for a government agency doesn’t count.
2. Credentials: click here to email a picture or PDF of your credentials/identification card, CAC or DD214. CAC must be valid, otherwise a DD214 showing an Honorable Discharge is required. For Law Enforcement, a Retired ID card also works and/or proof of valid HR218 privileges. Please redact any sensitive information, but your name must be readable as it will appear on your order.
Once we verify your service, we will reply to your email with the Direct Pricing Program Code within 24 hours.
Orders placed with the Program Code without prior approval will not be processed. Approval is a one-time event if you use your official agency/department/service branch email address for orders. The Direct Pricing Code cannot be combined with any other program.
Thank you to all who answer the call to defend freedom.