- Are you an excellent writer?
- Are you skilled at editing written content?
- Do you love to read?
- Do you have experience training, teaching, and presenting to people from a diverse array of industries and companies and getting buy-in as a result of said training, teaching, and presenting?
- Are you a skilled interviewer? Do you know how to ask the right questions to extract the right content story? Do you know how to ask questions from the customers perspective?
- Are you a skilled storyteller?
- Are you exceptionally well-organized?
- Are you able to work quickly and effectively against deadlines?
- Do you have a nose for what customers want? What makes people tick?
- Do you have one of the following skill sets that you would rate as “strong?” Video editing or graphic design/illustration?
- Are you extremely likable and charismatic? Do people want to do things for you?
- Are you goal oriented?
- Do you love analytics, numbers, and measuring things to get greater results?
- Are you continually thinking outside the box?
- Do your friends and colleagues consider you a person that “just gets stuff done?”
Do you embrace social media and are you effective at it?
No formal education or experience is required
An ideal candidate must be:
- Strong natural extrovert
- Excellent writer
- Video or graphic design skills
- New content generation (blog article, social media post, Short video)
- Email blast composition, optimization
- Social Media engagement
- Premium content generation (video script/video, infographics, e-books, etc.)
- General website work w/ UX/UI Designer (new pages, CTA placement, etc.)
- CPE/Training (Google Analytics, Shopify, etc.)
- Interface with Sales and Marketing Teams for new topics
How we will measure success
- customer satisfaction/complaints
- customer reviews, testimonials (all platforms)
- sales growth
- referral link sharing
- inbound traffic generation, growth
- YOY account performance
- market penetration (new and existing)
- content generation, performance
- Conversion Rate growth, performance
Think you have a better way?
We DEFINITELY want to hear from you.
Big advantage if you have a background in any of the following:
Military, Law Enforcement, Wild land Firefighter, First Responder/EMT, SAR/CSAR, Backpacking/Hiking, Mountaineering/Climbing, Outdoors, Travel, QSR/Food Service, Consumer Electronics, Crossfit, Running/Marathons/Ultras, Combative's/D-TAC, Shopify, ERP software, Pilot's License, Crossfit Certifications (or similar/equivalent), Hunting, Marksmanship/Firearms proficiency
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance.
- Minimum two years experience at least one of the following marketing, media, sales or customer service channels: military, law enforcement, HSE/OSHA enterprise safety, outdoor (backpacking, hiking, hunting, water sports, etc.), EDC, luxury travel/hospitality, aviation, GSE, physical fitness
- Proven ability to develop and implement a teaching, training, or media program (any platform, but video, blog, podcast preferred)
- References who can verify your media/marketing/journalism/sales/training track record (more = better)
- Team player mindset
- Position is FTE at HQ
- Some travel will be required: customer visits, trade shows, etc.
Ideal, but Optional
Journalism, Video Production, Script Writing, Graphic Design, UX/UI, proven social media track record (growth/performance)
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Qore Performance® Headquarters in Sterling,
Please submit a condensed resume and an expression of interest for review. Work location: Sterling, VA.