[ OVERVIEW ]
Hotspots. On ice.
The all-new IceVents® Classic Holster Pad eliminates the pressure point (hotspot) created by the True North Concepts MHA (Modular Holster Adapter) on the nerves that control your lower leg. Despite weighing next to nothing, the IceVents® Classic Holster Pad also provides stand-off ventilation and is fully optimized for the True North Concepts MHA. The mount height/placement can be adjusted for use with or without leg straps.
IceVents® Classic Holster Pads are available in black. They are almost completely covered by your MHA, so even if we made these in Coyote Brown, nobody would see your ninja-ness.
If you have a Safariland UBL, click here for the IceVents® Aero Holster Pad (Safariland UBL)
[ WHAT'S INCLUDED ]
*The hook-receptive loop fabric is designed for ventilation and has a lighter hook/loop adhesion than you might be used to for military-specification Velcro®. It is strong enough to secure the IceVents® Classic Holster Pad to your holster platform since it is pressing up against your leg.
[ VIDEOS ]
Makes edges and pressure points distant memories
Stand-off, omnidirectional ventilation facilitates Convection (evaporative cooling)
Will not absorb/retain water, sweat
Totally permanent, IceVents® are antimicrobial at the molecular level, meaning the characteristic cannot be washed away
Hook-receptive loop backing is the same as that found on the IceVents® Aero Holster Pad (Safariland UBL), IceVents® AIWB Holster Pad (T.Rex Arms SideCar 2.0), and IceVents® Classic Hook Receptive Loop Pads (Chest Rigs, Range Belts).
[ RESOURCES ]
- Holster Platform Shootout: Safariland UBL vs. True North Concepts MHA
- Padded Plate Backer: How to make your hard armor plates more comfortable when wearing your plate carrier
- IceVents® Classic vs. IceVents® Aero Plate Carrier Shoulder Pads: what is the difference?
- Body Armor and Plate Carrier Ventilation Comparison: IceVents®, MaxxDri, TacVent, Body ArmorVent, SKD PIG Pontoons
- How do I add IceVents® Plate Carrier Ventilation Pontoons or IcePlate® Curve to the inside of my body armor?