Resilient, tenacious, misfits wanted.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Industrial Designer
- UX/UI Digital Experience Designer
- Graphic Designer
- iOS App Programmer/Developer
- Marketing Apprentice to the CEO
- E-Commerce Buyer and Merchandiser
- Digital Marketing Content Specialist
- Media and Public Relations Specialist
Assembly and Production
- Assembly and Production Manager
- Assembly Technician (multiple positions)
- Master Industrial Sewing Machine Operator (multiple positions)
Customer Experience (Fulfillment)
- Customer Experience Specialists (multiple positions)
Who are we? Click below to hear our interview on the popular NPR Podcast "How I Built This" with Guy Raz:
Why Should You Join Qore Performance®?
Our only mandate is greatness.
Now is the time to find a job you’ll love, doing work that is both fulfilling and important. With our economy restarting, restrictions gone (mostly), and supplemental unemployment enhancements gone, the rush is on to grab the best jobs in the fight to restore freedom and liberty.
In the inevitable politics of large companies re-establishing hierarchies, will the skills, knowledge, and superior work ethic you’ve developed matter? Will you be just an employee number, subject to layoffs from any disruption like COVID? Will you have a voice, or just a job. Will you make a difference, or just a paycheck?
Qore Performance® is a small, close-knit, high-output and fast growing company with a vital mission and a great team working hard to fulfill it. Your work at Qore Performance® will have an immediate and positive impact on tens of thousands of people all over the world. We offer a growing family of products using simple but novel technologies to increase work capacity and safety of first responders, improve the focus and endurance of technicians operating in PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), offer a decisive advantage to military personnel and offer comfort and hydration to anyone working in challenging environments. In just a few short years, our commercial customers have worked nearly 4,000,000 hours without a single minute lost to a heat injury, preventing hundreds of hospitalizations while saving millions of dollars in health care costs and lost productivity. With average temperatures continually on the rise, weaponizing temperature to enhance performance and survivability has never been more important. Helping individuals and GDP at the same time, on multiple levels, is more vital than at anytime in the history of our great country.
As an "Essential Critical Infrastructure" company offering products that are vital to incident response, we were not shut down during the COVID crisis. We attacked opportunity, grew rapidly, and thrived. Our "freedom first" idea meritocracy uniquely positioned our team to quickly seize numerous opportunities as they arose through all of 2020.
Now we’re looking for more patriotic Americans to join us in Building A Superhuman Future. Help us meet the dramatically increasing demand for our products as we liberate people from the constraints of their environment and help them become the greatest version of themselves.
If this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, we want to hear from you!
Important: these articles will help you figure out if you are a good fit for our team. Read them before you apply.
Generation Pawn, Part I: A Wake Up Call
Generation Pawn, Part II: Be the CEO of Your Own American Dream
Top 5 Things You Need to Land for Your Dream Job
Why Grades and School Don't Matter Anymore
How to make a successful transition off of Active Duty into civilian life
Who is an ideal Qore Performance® candidate?
- Takes initiative
- Detail oriented
- Neat, clean, tidy
- Integrity beyond reproach
- Perpetual, independent learner
- Strong convictions, but open-minded
- Knows how to leave ego at the door in pursuit of greatness
- Team player mindset with the capability to be totally independent and self-sufficient
- Motivated by greatness, achievement, independence, freedom, team accomplishment
- Disciplined (regular involvement in team sports or other physical fitness regimens are generally a good indicator of this)
- History of any combination of the following: team sports, military service (combat arms strongly preferred), law enforcement (patrol, SWAT, line units, not support or administration), Fire/EMS (firefighters, paramedics, EMTs with actual field experience)
Our hiring process
First, you must actually apply for a specific job and follow the instructions on this page. We will not respond to inquiries "asking for additional information." This is actually the first step in our recruiting process that we don't actually list below: can you conduct primary source research, follow-directions, and take action.
We use a five-step interview process to evaluate candidates and give candidates an opportunity to evaluate us. Our goal is to set all of our team members up for success from the first moment they make contact with us, but our hiring process is stringent and extremely thorough. It is not easy. You will have a chance to ask any questions you want at the end of each interview step. Here are the steps:
- Preliminary Questions - if you meet the minimum requirements, we'll send these questions to you via email within one week of receipt of your application. Questions are short and usually directed at specific points where we are looking for clarification. Responses here determine if a candidate is invited to a Screening.
- Screening Interview - this interview is roughly 10-15 minutes and is conducted over the phone. It is an opportunity for us to get to know the basics about each candidate. If you pass the Screening interview, you will advance to the next round.
- Personal Interview - this is an in-person interview at our office in Sterling, VA. It is a chance for us to get to know you at a deeper level.
- Skills Assessment - for technical positions, this interview is used to assess your actual skillset using a practical exercise. The work done during this exercise is a simulation and is never used commercially or made live to an audience, but it does deal with real elements from our company for proper and complete context.
- Reference Interview - just like it sounds, this interview is all about your work history and references. The Reference Interview includes a detailed background check that includes credit history. It is done in person for local candidates and via VTC for out of area candidates.
Getting an offer from us is difficult and only the absolute best candidates will advance through all five stages. If you get an offer from us, you are an exceptional talent (and we don't mean GPA - we couldn't care less what your GPA was), so congratulations!
Some of the benefits we offer:
- No formal education or degrees required!
- High School Graduate Apprenticeship Program - ask us!
- Flexible hours
- Health Insurance with optional Concierge Medicine available
- Top-shelf tools and equipment
- Company Technology Allowance
- Up to one month paid vacation per year
- Continuing Professional Education Allowance
- Access to partner benefits with Apple, FedEx, Kuhl, and more
- New HQ coming in 2023
- Employee Purchase Program
- No vaccine mandate! We have refused all business with the federal government to remove our classification as a federal government contractor and protect freedom of choice for our team members. Click here for details.
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA w/o sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check, including drug test
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
- School is not a substitute for experience. Applications attempting to use schooling in lieu of relevant job experience (if required/stated in job listing) will not be considered
- All positions are at our headquarters - we do not offer remote positions
Questions? Want to apply? Email us!
Freedom Lives Here.