|Versatile + Compatible||Can be used for plate carriers, backpacks, IceVest HiVis, ear protection headsets, gun belts, tool belts, or myriad other industrial and tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. IceVents® modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents® to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||Unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||Feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Attachment Mechanisms||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation.|
|Increased Load Bearing Capacity||Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents®. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
- Now with Stand-Off Ventilation capability for loop-lined body armor
- 90% air by volume, weighs approximately 1 ounce
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 198 degrees Fahrenheit
Specs and Details
- Each set comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents® to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.