Introducing IceVents® Plate Carrier High Tech Shoulder Pads!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Qore Performance® Introduces IceVents® Plate Carrier Shoulder Pads
IceVents®' minimalist design is unparalleled on the market; 90% air by volume, IceVents® weigh the same as a half piece of bread.
McLean, VA: Introducing IceVents®: the plate carrier shoulder pad that can absorb 5.000 pounds per square inch.
IceVents® Plate Carrier Shoulder Pads are the result of a unique and exclusive collaboration between Qore Performance® and Supracor using their proprietary Stimulite Technology. Stimulite is a highly sophisticated, impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer or TPE that is currently used in some of the world’s most advanced aircraft including the F/A-18 Hornet and the 787 Dreamliner.
IceVents® can be added to any load bearing gear like plate carriers, backpacks and sling bags; delivering incredible end-user benefits not found anywhere else in the market. The proprietary, omni-directional, hexagonal venting pattern keeps users dry and comfortable all day. The plush honeycomb matrix is 90% air by volume, making it one of the lightest plate carrier shoulder pads on the market today, at just 0.6 ounces or 17 grams (the weight of a first class letter or half a piece of bread).
IceVents®' wider design, combined with its hexagonal honeycomb matrix, distributes applied force across a broader area resulting in increased comfort and decreased fatigue over long periods of time under load. The air-dominant architecture of IceVents® are impossible to tear by hand, but can be trimmed with scissors or a sharp blade for a custom fit.
Inherently anti-microbial, IceVents® naturally reduce odor and maintenance while improving hygiene. Mild soap and water can be used to wash IceVents® if needed.
A single 36” length of Back2Back is included with each pair of IceVents® for end-user configurable plate carrier/pack mounting and cord/tube management. @GarandThumb designed the communications cord integration.
- Minimalist construction
- Nylon Mesh Top Covering for frictionless plate carrier or pack interface
- Open-cell hexagonal honeycomb architecture for maximum ventilation
- Cannot retain water, moisture
- Fits: HiVIs StayFrosty Vest, minimalist plate carriers and leading backpacks like the Vertx EDC Gamut, Haley Strategic Partners FlatPack and FlatPack Plus as well as most leading outdoor backpacks
- Each pair of IceVents® Plate Carrier Shoulder Pads come with 1 x 36" Back2Back for cord management/comms integration, allowing end-users to cut lengths specific to their plate carrier or pack
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
IceVents® are available exclusively at www.QorePerformance.com.
For more information, contact the Qore Performance® Sales Team at Info@QorePerformance.com or 703.755.0724.
Leave a comment