A Turbocharger for the human body
- How do I wear IcePlate®?
- IcePlate® Curve Instructions
- How much does IcePlate weigh when full?
- IcePlate FAQ: a deep dive into the design and engineering of IcePlate Curve
- Custom Colored IcePlate® Curve: How to Spray Paint your IcePlate®
- What side IcePlate® Curve Exit Port is right for me?
- What Carriers or Sleeves do you have that hold IcePlates?
- IcePlate Curve shape details: IcePlate Classic vs. IcePlate Curve?
- Where can I get an additional Standalone IcePlate® Curve without a drink tube?
- Still have another technical question not covered here? Check out our IceAge Insights blog here where we probably have an article and/or video that will answer your question because someone else probably had it too.
* Coyote Brown and Foliage Drink Hoses come with Helix Bite Valves. Black comes with Storm Bite Valve. Source 90 Drink Tube and Armor Strap colors cannot be substituted. Additional colors are available separately here.
**Each IcePlate Curve comes in a set color pairing and are pre-packaged by our team ahead of time for maximum efficiency (which facilitates package savings), so color combinations cannot be changed. However, an additional IcePlate® Curve Accessories can be purchased here.
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials. Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR. US and International Patents Pending.
SOURCE Helix™ Valve
SOURCE Storm™ Valve
This is great for hit weather use when wearing a plate carrier. Keeps you nice and cool and the cold water for hydration serves a bonus feature! Easy attachment, easy fill, fast quick connects for flex straw. I recommend this plate!
Works well with multiple carriers or issued carriers. I am issued First Spear, “strand hog” carrier. Keeps you cool during hot summers and keeps you focused! Have used with chest rig also.
I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
During my last deployment I burst 3 camelbak,s.The Ice plate is alot more robust. I'm looking forward to trying the ice plate in a hot environment to see the cooling effect. I would definitely recommend the ice plates as a hydration system.
The Qore Iceplate is a fantastic product, perfect for the upcoming summer months (as of time of writing) here in Australia! It is very suitable for my role as a patrol officer at a private security company, where it fits perfectly for my plate carrier set up. The rigid, plate profile of the water reservoir means that I can comfortably and conveniently get in and out of a vehicle rather than worrying about either rupturing or fidgeting for proper placement for a traditional style water bladder. The concept of the product of also helping in regulating temperature is genius. Will definitely recommend it to my buddies and mates.
Wish there was a swimmers cut plate, but this baby means business. Kept me cool for 6 hours during an airsoft game. Absolutely recommend it to anyone who is having issues staying cool under a plate carrier all day while maneuvering
Used my Ice Plate inside a plate carrier for a 10 mile run. Worked great and kept me cool. I hope a future iteration finds a better attachment method than the velcro straps, they were itchy.
Thank you for taking the time to share an honest review of your IcePlate Curve experience. We are sorry to hear that you found the Side Release Armor Straps itchy, but we wanted to let you know that the Side Release Armor Straps are only the minimum, most basic, least expensive way to attach IcePlate Curve to any plate carrier. They are far from the only option. We have a wide variety of Sleeves, Vests and Carriers available to carry IcePlate Curve in just about any application. Here is a link for ease of reference:
We hope this helps, but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any additional questions. #StayFrosty
All kidding aside from the title. Purchased the Ice Plate in anticipation for severe hot temps in Arizona while training. Spending a week on the range at temps that hit 100 every day. August is monsoon season, so the afternoon brings the humidity on top of the temps. It didnt matter how much water/electrolytes I drank it was getting to me and by 11am it was brutal. I wore my Ice Plate through the heat of the day and it was a life saver. Best investment ever.