IMPORTANT NOTE: All ICEVENTS® Classic products use the same footprint. All ICEVENTS® Aero products use the same footprint. The only difference is the backing (PowerMesh, hook backed, hook-receptive loop backed) and the size (all pads are full size except holster pads which are half size).
Each package contains:
- 1x IceVents® Aero (2-Pack): Shoulder Pads
- 2x IceVents® Classic (2-Pack): Plate Carrier and Body Armor Ventilation Pontoons (black only)
- 1x IceVents® Aero/Classic (3-Pack): Padding for Military and Police Duty Belts and Tool Belts
- 1x IceVents® Classic: Headband Pad for Hearing Protection (1-pack)
*Note: IceVents® multi-pack bundles are optimized for the ideal end-user experience with with bulk pricing built-in. They cannot be mixed and matched, customized or broken up. To mix and match colors or customize your layout, select individual packages to build a customized bundle.
**Note on Fit: Due to IceVents® Classic unique omnidirectional ventilation architecture, IceVents® Classic plate carrier shoulder pads are designed to be worn with Combat Shirts and other Duty-type Uniforms. Some users might be able to wear IceVents® Classic plate carrier shoulder pads with a t-shirt or other non-collared shirt depending on exact body type and setup preferences. We created IceVents® Aero contoured plate carrier shoulder pads for use with t-shirts and other low-collar uniform tops and minimalist plate carriers. Click here to contact us if you have any additional questions.
***IMPORTANT NOTE on Pontoons: While the adhesive is sufficient for mild applications, like a day at the range, for more strenuous applications like infantry live fires, o-courses, and amphibious operations (OTB, MIO, VBSS) we strongly recommend having your uniform tailor or shoe cobbler professionally sew the Velcro loop strips to the inside of your plate carrier or soft armor vest. Click here for instructions.***
|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents® can be used for Plate Carriers, Duty Belts, Tool Belts, or countless other industrial or tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. Their modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents® to support your application|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||IceVents® unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance|
|High Tech Materials||IceVents® feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products|
|Simple Installation||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation|
Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents®. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition|
- 90% air by volume, weighs as little as 0.6 ounces (IceVents® Aero)
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless belt interface
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 198 degrees Fahrenheit
Specs and Details
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents® to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
Like plate carriers, IceVents® are not FR rated
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials.
Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR.
Patented: IceVents® Classic USD887,716S IceVents® Classic USD887,717S
Additional US and International Patents Pending.
For bulk Corporate/Unit/Agency orders of 100+ units or to request a quote, please click here.
It's a good product except I ordered the IceVents Combo (10-Pack) in coyote. However it came in a mix of coyote and black. Not the end of the world but it would be nice if whoever packaged the product paid closer attention.
Our apologies for the confusion. This is completely our fault as we simply forgot to update the product photography for the 10-pack skus when we upgraded the IceVents Classic Ventilation Pontoons earlier this year to the all-new, permanently bonded Hook Velcro variant. When we did this upgrade, we moved all IceVents Classic Ventilation Pontoon skus to black (noted on the product page) since they are always covered by armor and are never visible.
We'll be updating all of these product pages today. Again, please accept our apology for the confusion! #StayFrosty