Best Design Jobs in Knoxville, TN: Full Time Graphic Designer (in-house)
Full Time Graphic Designer (in-house)
Are you a visual learner and storyteller? Does great branding speak to you more than the average person? Do you have an exceptional eye for detail? Does bad kerning make you cringe? Do you love print catalogs? Is the Adobe Creative Suite your home away from home?
As one of the key guardians for our most valuable asset, the Qore Performance® brand, the in-house Graphic Designer is a mission-critical, full time position that reports the Design Director. Responsibilities include:
- Deployment of Brand Assets
- Enforcement of Brand Guidelines
- Creation and evolution of Brand Assets and Guidelines to meet future requirements while maintaining the essence of the Qore Performance® brand
- Synchronizing Brand Assets and aesthetic across all platforms, digital and physical: website, blog, social media, press kits, catalog, banners, hangtags, packaging, apparel, presentations, proposals, legal documents, etc.
- Work with other members of the Design Team to synchronize brand across product designs
- Creation and production of all aspects of annual catalog: layout, paper selection, format, photography, copy layout,
- Creation and deployment of infographics across all merchandising platforms (website, social, catalog, etc.)
- Other Marketing and Design duties as assigned.
Big advantage if you have a background in any of the following:
Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighter (Urban or Wildland), First Responder/EMT, SAR/CSAR, Backpacking/Hiking, Mountaineering/Climbing, Outdoors, Travel, Food Service, Consumer Electronics, Crossfit, Running/Marathons, Combative's/D-TAC
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance!
- NO FORMAL EDUCATION OR DEGREE REQUIRED
- Minimum five years of professional graphic design experience
- Graphic design portfolio
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Qore Performance® Headquarters in Knoxville, TN MSA
We do not offer remote positions.
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance®.
Interested? Please send a condensed resume and portfolio. If you are missing a requirement, but still feel you are an excellent candidate, submit a cover letter and make a pitch!
Leave a comment