Are you detail-oriented and extremely organized? Are you looking for an awesome part-time job that could stay that way or turn into greater opportunities down the line? Are you looking for an awesome team environment that you could join while your kids are at school? We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our vertically integrated manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude for numbers and financial data, as well as experience using Xero accounting software and Shopify (or similar). This is a part-time role, requiring 10-20 hours per week, and you will play a critical role in maintaining accurate financial records and ensuring the smooth financial operations of our business.
- Maintain and update financial records, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries.
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card transactions on a regular (3x/week) basis.
- Collaborate with the Operations team and management to resolve financial discrepancies.
- Process batch payments from Shopify.
- Use spreadsheet templates to upload bills and invoices to Xero as needed.
- Prepare and process invoices, bills, and expense reports.
- Monitor cash flow, ensuring funds are allocated appropriately.
- Ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, including income statements and balance sheets.
- Provide support for tax filings.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in bookkeeping.
- Proven experience as a bookkeeper, preferably in a manufacturing or e-commerce environment, or bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Xero accounting software (or similar); familiarity with Shopify.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and communicate clearly to executives.
- Flexible, part-time schedule
- Hybrid format: 2-3 days per week, office/remote
- Best-in-class compensation
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance® including culture, benefits, etc.
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA, sponsorship available
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Qore Performance® Headquarters in Knoxville, TN
Please submit a condensed resume (click here for guidance) and an expression of interest for review. All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the United States. Sponsorship is not available.