Best Tech Jobs in Knoxville, TN: iOS App Programmer/Developer (full time, in-house)
iOS App Programmer/Developer (full time, in-house)
Do you love programming? Do you love building apps? Do you love building tools that can keep people safer and more productive? Would the idea of building tools to help make America's economy stronger get you up in the morning? Do you love working with a Design Team to make these tools powerful and beautiful? Do you want to be part of a close-knit team building something larger than yourself?
Our all-new iOS app plays a hugely important role in our scaling efforts. This mission-critical full time position is part of our Design Team and reports directly to the CEO. Responsibilities include:
- Must have mobile development experience for iOS applications using Swift, Objective C, Java
- Experience with databases (please specify and be able to pass a skills test)
- Knowledge of Github
- Familiar with Firebase, Cocoa Pods, and internal SDK’s (like MapKit, CoreLocation, Push Notifications, etc.)
- Experience working with a design team
- Familiar with mobile device management systems
- Other duties as assigned
Big advantage if you have a background in any of the following:
Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighter (Urban or Wildland), First Responder/EMT, SAR/CSAR, Backpacking/Hiking, Mountaineering/Climbing, Outdoors, Travel, Food Service, Consumer Electronics, Crossfit, Running/Marathons, Combative's/D-TAC
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance®.
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Qore Performance® Headquarters in Knoxville, TN.
Remote work is not available for this position
Leave a comment