European Marketing Specialist (DE, CH, AT)
Do you have Air Assault combat experience in the German, Austrian, or Swiss Army? Do you speak both English and German with native level fluency in both languages? Do you have Close Protection training and operational experience in European theaters? Do you have the proven ability to build large, highly engaged audiences on social media platforms like YouTube? Do you have Photography and Videography skills for both camera work and editing? Do you have official (deployed as part of a national military) combat experience in Ukraine? Do you have a motorcycle license and know how to ride a motorcycle? Do you have extensive outdoor survival experience? Do you have extensive backcountry/camping/hiking experience in Europe, and more specifically, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland? Do you have experience working as an EMT or other Safety Professional? If so, we want to hear from you!
European Marketing Specialist is a mission-critical position that is part of the Marketing and Design teams at Qore Performance. The European Marketing Specialist reports to the Director of Marketing and also works closely with the CEO, Field Training Specialist and the Design Team to lead a new effort to bring our products into the German, Swiss, Austrian, and Ukrainian markets.
We are looking for a hard-working, talented, organized, ambitious, and highly motivated European Marketing Specialist to join us as we grow our in-house Sales and Marketing teams. Successful candidates have a nearly unlimited ceiling for personal growth and professional advancement. This position could be tracked to promote to Director of International Sales and Business Development. Top candidates could be tracked to Vice President of International Marketing eventually.
As a vertically integrated company, this role is more important than ever as we continue our international expansion with the help of VEDP. We invent, design, engineer, manufacture, brand, market, sell, distribute, and fulfill every product we make, all in-house from US materials right here at our headquarters in Knoxville, TN. We’re looking for someone committed to seeing their work realized everyday in pursuit of Military, SPORT/Outdoor, and Safety markets in Europe to improve and save lives. If this sounds too good to be true to you, then we want to hear from you.
Primary European Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
- Creates photo and video content to communicate specifically to the militaries of Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Leads social media efforts focused on DE, CH, AT
- Leads sales and business development efforts in DE, CH, AT
- Leads all EU Trade Show missions
- Leads English-German translation efforts for all sales and marketing materials
- Works with Design Team on new products designed specifically for DE, CH, AT, and UA
- 5+ years Air Assault experience with Germany Military
- Native fluency in English and German
- 5+ years experience with social media
- 5+ years of photo/video content generation and post-production
- 5+ years outdoor experience in Europe
- Deployed infantry combat experience
- Deployed (official) combat experience in Ukraine
- Close Protection experience in the EU
- Familiarity with American Culture and Customs
- Desire to relocated to America and become a US Citizen
- High level of physical fitness
How we will measure success: European sales growth in DE, CH, AT, and UA
Do you see things on this list that suck? Think you have a better way? We DEFINITELY want to hear from you.
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance® including culture, benefits, etc.
- Base Salary
- Eligible for Profit Sharing Bonus
- Milestone Performance Incentives available
- 100% health care coverage (base)
- Concierge Medicine (optional)
- Employee Purchase Privileges
- Personal Product Allowance
- Unlimited PTO
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA, sponsorship available
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Qore Performance® Headquarters in Knoxville, TN
Please submit a condensed resume (click here for guidance) and an expression of interest for review. All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the United States. Sponsorship is available.