Do you love film, movies, TV and basically all things photo/video? Is photography been both a love and a calling? Do you love to tell stories with videos and photos? Do you want to create messages of hope, ambition, accomplishment, service and empowerment? Do you love both the technical and artistic side of digital video and digital photography? Do you watching a story come together as you edit in Adobe Premier Pro or Final Cut Pro? Do you crave instant and continuous quantifiable feedback to drive improvement on your work? Do you enjoy competing against yourself in a relentless quest to always get better? Do you seek a life of adventure, creation and service to America? Do you want to help grow and build a large audience with your work?
Videographer/Photographer is a critical position on the Design & Marketing Team reporting directly to the CEO. The Videographer/Photographer is in charge of some of the most important company assets: video and photo creative that represents the brand across all digital platforms. This role is more important than ever in the post COVID-19 era as digital properties are our primary means of exposure and education. We’re looking for someone committed to seeing their work realized everyday in pursuit of supporting our customers across all branches of the US Military, Law Enforcement, First Responders, and America's finest enterprises to improve and save lives. The mission of the Videographer/Photographer is to build out the educational foundation of the company using digital video/photo formats, sharing insights about the science, engineering and design philosophies of our company with the world. If this sounds too good to be true to you, then we want to hear from you.
- Oversee all aspects of all company photo/video production: product, instructional, promotional, sizzle, trade show, social media, educational, etc. and making sure they are "on-brand."
- Taking the lead on story/concept ideation and execution in collaboration with the Design and Marketing Team
- Producing company videos, including, but not limited to shooting, coordination of voice overs, animations/effects, intros/outros, scores/soundtracks, talent direction, etc.
- Producing photography and videos for digital platforms: website and print catalog product photography, social media photography, etc.
- Photo/video production in support of articles/product pages on all digital platforms in coordination with Marketing and Design including, but not limited to: YouTube, Rumble, Vimeo, Shopify, Amazon, etc.
- Expertise in publishing videos to YouTube; including, but not limited to: custom thumbnails, Show Notes/Video Description, article meta tags, etc.
- Setting up, maintaining, and keeping all IceAge Studio equipment and assets neat, tidy and organized
- Management of IceAge Studio budget
- Evaluate requirements develop and advise technical alternatives
- Note: Instagram is not part of the management portfolio for this position
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, at a minimum, Photoshop, Illustrator are a plus)
- Digital Photo/Video equipment including, but not limited to: Sony cameras, lighting, sound, lenses, etc.
- Product Photography
- YouTube Analytics
- Shot list development to support storytelling from script
Big advantage if you have them:
- Creative writing, copywriting
- Keyshot or equivalent
- Motion Graphics
- Website analytics (Google Analytics or equivalent)
- Background in media, journalism, design, photography, or similar
- Background any of the following: in Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighter (Urban or Wildland), First Responder/EMT, SAR/CSAR, Backpacking/Hiking, Mountaineering/Climbing, Outdoors, Travel, Food Service, Consumer Electronics, Crossfit, Running/Marathons, Combative's/D-TAC
- Minimum two years experience in video production, product photography
- Proven videography, writing and publishing experience
- Critical thinking/problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Portfolio of published work must be submitted with application to be considered
- Team player/mindset
How we will measure success: YouTube Channel Subscriber growth, YouTube video view counts (absolute and growth), IceAge Insights (blog) engagement, inbound customer service questions vs Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Engagement Rates (Comments) and other digital metrics/analytics.
Do you see things on this list that suck? Think you have a better way? We DEFINITELY want to hear from you.
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance.
Please submit a condensed resume and an expression of interest for review. Work location: Sterling, VA. Currently, we can only accept applications from US Citizens.