UX/UI/iOS Designer and Developer
Are you looking to create disruptive tech and not incremental improvements? Do you intuitively understand how people interface with technology like websites and apps? Do you love anticipating people's needs, creating and deploying solutions to satisfy those needs? Do you crave instant and continuous quantifiable feedback to drive improvement? Do you enjoy competing against yourself in a relentless quest to always get better? Do you seek a life of adventure, creation and service to America?
UX/UI/iOS Designer and Developer is a senior position on the Marketing Team reporting to the Creative Director. The UX/UI/iOS Designer and Developer is in charge of some of the most important company assets: our e-commerce website and StayFrosty® app. This role is more important than ever as digital properties are our storefront. We’re looking for someone committed to seeing their work realized everyday in pursuit of supporting our customers across all America's finest enterprises, concerned citizens, and Constitutionally-minded Military and Law Enforcement personnel to improve and save lives. If this sounds too good to be true to you, then we want to hear from you.
UX/UI/iOS Designer and Developer responsibilities:
A. Digital Merchandising: e-Commerce website merchandising, Conversion Rate Optimization, infographic requirements/optimization, digital asset library management, photography placement, flow, template layout, sales funnel development, landing and product pages, campaign development/deployment; app design, maintenance, evolution, optimization.
B. Digital Media Requirements Input/Generation: data-driven + instinctual approach to help develop photography and videography requirements in pursuit of Digital Merchandising goals/objectives and StayFrosty® app development.
C. StayFrosty App: develop, deploy, maintain, evolve the StayFrosty App in support of IceCase iPad Cooling/Heating Case and overall company strategic App objectives.
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience as a UX/UI Designer (or similar)
- Shopify (or other eCommerce platforms)
- App Design, Development, Maintenance, Evolution
- Digital Merchandising
- Modern, responsive web design standards
- Mobile-first design
- Figma/XD/Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Typography, color theory, and composition
- User Research
- E-Commerce data analysis
- Website analytics (Google Analytics or equivalent)
- Must have mobile development experience for iOS applications using Swift, Objective C, Java
- Experience with databases (please specify and be able to pass a skills test)
- Knowledge of Github
- Familiar with Firebase, Cocoa Pods, and internal SDK’s (like MapKit, CoreLocation, Push Notifications, etc.)
- Experience working with a design team
- Familiar with mobile device management systems
- Other duties as assigned
Great if you have them, but not required:
- Design Systems
- Cinema 4D or Blender experience
- Motion Graphics
- Sales Funnel Development
- PPE, Firearms, Travel gear
How we will measure success: Conversion Rate, Click Through Rate, Bounce Rate, View Counts, Engagement Rates, Gross Sales, ASP, Net Profit, growth rates, YOY sales, and other digital metrics/analytics, App downloads, App DAUs, IceCase sales
Do you see things on this list that suck? Think you have a better way? We DEFINITELY want to hear from you.
Big advantage if you have a background in any of the following:
Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighter (Urban or Wildland), First Responder/EMT, SAR/CSAR, Backpacking/Hiking, Mountaineering/Climbing, Outdoors, Travel, Food Service, Consumer Electronics, Crossfit, Running/Marathons, Combative's/D-TAC
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance®.
- All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Work location: Qore Performance® Headquarters in Knoxville, TN MSA
Please submit a condensed resume, portfolio (website or pdf), and an expression of interest for review. Work location: Knoxville, TN. All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the United States without sponsorship.