Qore Performance® unveiled two exciting new products at SOF Select, the brand new IcePlate EXO® and the new and improved IcePlate®, available this summer.
IcePlate EXO® is a new type of ultra-minimalist, scalable, plate carrier. IcePlate EXO® integrates multiple capabilities never before found in a single platform that weighs so little yet withstands so much. IcePlate® Curve brings the same 50 fl oz capacity and 70 Watt cooling power as did IcePlate® Classic, now in a new multi curve shape to perfectly match a medium ESAPI plate.
Both additions to the Qore Performance® line are dedicated to its mission of providing American troops the means of consistently achieving Individual Operator Overmatch.
The IcePlate Carrier Exoskeleton is a new type of ultra-minimalist, but scalable, plate carrier. IcePlate EXO® integrates multiple capabilities never before found in a single platform that weighs so little yet withstands so much, taking you toward and to Individual Operator Overmatch.
Using a unique and incredibly strong laser-cut, ultra-high molecular weight laminate that is 14 times stronger than steel, IcePlate EXO® weighs approximately one pound. This makes it one of the lightest plate carriers available today. It is also hydrophobic. With MAPs and loop on both the inside and the outside of each sleeve as well as an open-bottom architecture, IcePlate EXO® is configured for maximum ventilation, modularity and drainage.
ICE combines medium ESAPI plates with the all-new ESAPI-contoured IcePlate Curve (see below) for fully integrated hydration, conductive cooling and, in cold climates, conductive heating. Evaporative cooling can be added easily with IceVents Ventilated Padding. The Exoskeleton is built from individual EXO sleeves which can be stacked (via MOLLE and/or hook and loop) for streamlined carry of ESAPI armor plates and IcePlate 3. Don/doff is easy with a flat and durable quick-release system. ICE also features an elastic cummerbund with four pouches for 30-round magazines, SOARescue MedMags, radios, etc. ICE is also equipped with MOLLE, hook/loop and Swift Clips to accept almost every pouch/placard system available today.
IcePlate EXO® anchors all of Qore Performance’s human enhancement and environmental inoculation technologies. This puts them into a single, ultra-light, durable and breathable platform with unrivaled capabilities. It’s a breakthrough.
IcePlate EXO® will be available this summer in Multicam, Coyote Brown and Black.
IcePlate EXO® Maximizes Individual Operator Overmatch with the following features:
- Weight: Ultralight, ~1 pound
- Integrated Cooling/Heating/Hydration: IcePlate EXO® natively integrates IcePlate® Curve and IceVents® to provide two forms of cooling (Conductive and Evaporative), and up to 3L of Hydration. No other plate carrier on the market can offer this level of capability in such a light package.
- Versatile: MOLLE, Swift Clips and Loop to take any pouch, placard or chest rig on the market
- Advanced Fit: Fits a Medium ESAPI, elastic cummerbund works for up to 40” waist
- Stackable: Multiple IcePlate EXO® sleeves can be seamlessly stacked when wearing, enabling integration of IcePlate® either inside or outside armor plates.
- Incredibly Strong: our unique laminate is 14 times stronger than steel for the same weight
- Hydrophobic: will not absorb or retain water
- Load Bearing: tensile strength of 600+ pounds
- High Tech: laser cut laminate platform results in maximum weight savings, precision, and ventilation
- Stretch: Elastic cummerbund flexes and adapts to your mission clothing automatically and features secure, built-in pouches for up to four (4) 5.56 magazines
- Lightning Fast On and Off: super fast Quick Release side buckles are flat, low profile and strong.
IcePlate® is the world’s most powerful and efficient cooling and hydration system. The size of a medium SAPI plate, it ergonomically holds 50 fl oz (1.5 L) of water and gives you control over your environment – keeping you safer, lighter, cooler, and hydrated.
All-new for Summer 2019, IcePlate® Curve brings the same 50 fl oz capacity and 70 Watt cooling power of IcePlate® Classic in a new multicurve shape to perfectly match a medium ESAPI plate. This provides a compact and seamless inter- face, and the thinnest profile ever.
With an enlarged fill port and center Q-Hex Baffle, IcePlate® Curve builds on the success of the original IcePlate® design to drive Individual Operator Overmatch to the next level.
IcePlate® Curve will be available in Coyote Brown, Gun Metal Grey, Ranger Green and Clear Frost.