This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a team directly impacting the frontlines of American Security and American Prosperity. We design, engineer, and manufacture cooling and heating solutions for Military, Law Enforcement, First Responders and Safety Professionals who wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). Our products are used by members of every branch of the US Military, US Allied militaries, hundreds of domestic and international law enforcement agencies, and dozens of Fortune 500 companies. Advancement opportunities are available.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- operate sewing machines to manufacture personal protective equipment for Military, Law Enforcement and Safety
- Job expectations include a minimum of 40 hours of work per week and maintaining standards of productivity and quality.
- If you are good with your hands and have exceptional attention to detail, you are encouraged to apply!
- Starting pay is on the high end, commensurate with experience and operational testing with opportunities for pay increases based on productivity and quality levels.
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Parental leave
- Product experience in any of the following: Military, Outdoor, Law Enforcement, PPE, Safety; specifically the use of wide range of materials from ultralight to heavy duty
- Interpret design intent, build prototype and production patterns, ensuring that methods and documentation are consistent with known factory methods and processes
- Maintain computer pattern libraries, ensuring changes are recorded
- Broad knowledge of sewing construction and techniques, pattern making
- Natural and intuitive understanding of best-in-class finishing quality
- Ability to operate commercial sewing machines
- Familiarity with iterative design and prototyping
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets preferred, but not required
- Must have the ability to follow instructions
- Must have the ability to understand written and verbal specifications
- Must have good attendance and report to shift on time.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Native fluency in English required
- US Citizens only
- Ability to clearly communicate in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to perform physical tasks required of the job
Click here to learn more about our recruiting process and working at Qore Performance®!
Job Type: Full-time
Work location: Sterling, VA (remote work not authorized)
All candidates must have the legal ability to work in the United States without sponsorship.