Each package contains:
- 1x IceVents: Universal Shoulder Pads for Plate Carriers, Backpacks and Rucks with Cord Management (2-pack)
- 2x IceVents: Plate Carrier and Body Armor Ventilation (2-pack)
- 1x IceVents: Universal Vented Padding for Military and Police Duty Belts and Tool Belts (3-pack)
- 1x IceVents: Universal Ventilated Headband Pad for Hearing Protection (1-pack)
- 1x Noisefighters Sightlines Gel Cups for Hearing Protection (optional)
Important installation note about IceVents Plate Carrier and Body Armor Ventilation (2-Pack):
IceVents Plate Carrier Stand-Off Ventilation Pontoons come with a set of hook and loop pontoon strips to sew onto any plate carrier, chest rig or soft armor vest. The loop pontoon strips are backed with adhesive to make the sewing process easier. This sewing can be done at home, but most uniform tailors and shoe cobblers can also sew the loop pontoon strips to your plate carrier or soft armor rig for a completely custom and professional setup. The loop pontoon strips can be secured to most plate carriers and soft body armor using just the adhesive, but this is not recommended. For best results in strenuous applications, we recommend using the adhesive backing only to make the sewing process easier. For field use, we recommend sewing the adhesive-backed Loop Pontoon Strips to your plate carrier/body armor.
***Note on Fit: Due to IceVents unique omnidirectional ventilation architecture, IceVents are designed to be worn with Combat Shirts and other Duty-type Uniforms with collars. Some users might be able to wear IceVents with a t-shirt or other non-collared shirt depending on exact body type and setup preferences. However, wearing IceVents without a collar is not recommended. Actual results may vary. Click here to contact us if you have any additional questions!
Question? Call us at 703.755.0724 or email us!