Each package contains:
- 1x IceVents® Classic (2-Pack): Shoulder Pads
- 1x IceVents® Classic (3-Pack): Padding for Military and Police Duty Belts and Tool Belts
*Note: IceVents® multi-pack bundles are optimized for the ideal end-user experience with with bulk pricing built-in. They cannot be mixed and matched, customized or broken up. To mix and match colors or customize your layout, select individual packages to build a customized bundle.
**Note on Fit: Due to IceVents® Classic unique omnidirectional ventilation architecture, IceVents® Classic plate carrier shoulder pads are designed to be worn with Combat Shirts and other Duty-type Uniforms. Some users might be able to wear IceVents® Classic plate carrier shoulder pads with a t-shirt or other non-collared shirt depending on exact body type and setup preferences. We created IceVents® Aero contoured plate carrier shoulder pads for use with t-shirts and other low-collar uniform tops and minimalist plate carriers. Click here to contact us if you have any additional questions.
IceVents® Classic Ventilated Duty Belt Padding distributes load evenly across your waist, eliminates hotspots, and makes wearing a duty belt more comfortable than ever before. The unique honeycomb matrix disperses loads up to 5,000 pounds, removing pressure on your sciatic nerve and hips while also providing unmatched omnidirectional stand-off ventilation. IceVents® hydrophobic, anti-microbial construction is nearly indestructible - built to take the punishment of the most demanding user in the least forgiving environments.
IceVents® Duty Belt Padding is compatible with any duty belt on the market today, including two-belt systems like those from Ronin Tactics. They can be mounted two different ways, depending on your personal preference: on the duty belt itself for "set it and forget it" convenience, or they are also thin and flexible enough to thread through belt loops and run under inner belts. IceVents® have integrated slits for lacing Keepers from your existing duty belt setup.
|Versatile + Compatible||Can be used for plate carriers, backpacks, IceVest HiVis, ear protection headsets, gun belts, tool belts, or myriad other industrial and tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. IceVents®' modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents® to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||Unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||Feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Attachment Mechanisms||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation.|
|Increased Load Bearing Capacity||Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents®. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
- Now with Stand-Off Ventilation capability for loop-lined body armor
- 90% air by volume, weighs 0.8-1.1 ounces, depending on variant
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 198 degrees Fahrenheit
Specs and Details
- Each set comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents® to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
Like plate carriers, IceVents® are not FR rated
Click here to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Designed and manufactured in the USA from US materials. Fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR.
Patented: IceVents® Classic USD887,716S IceVents® Classic USD887,717S
Additional US and International Patents Pending.
For bulk Corporate/Unit/Agency orders of 100+ units or to request a quote, please click here.
I was skeptical seeing this product after trying others, but this duty belt/ outer vest shoulder-strap cooling material really works well. And it is very comfortable! It installs easily and stays on, unlike many other products I've tried that are garbage. This is a must for anyone wearing an outer vest and makes a huge difference for both the duty belt and vest carrier.