- 2x IceVents Classic Shoulder Pads
- 48" of Back2Back Velcro (color specified above
|Versatile + Compatible||IceVents can be used for Plate Carriers, backpacks, the HiVis StayFrosty Vest, Ear Protection Headsets, Gun Belts, Tool Belts, or countless other industrial or tactical equipment to deliver unrivaled end-user comfort. Their modular and flexible form makes it simple to adapt IceVents to support your application.|
|Water Resistant + Anti-Microbial||IceVents unique channel ventilation creates an effective microclimate for long-term comfort and enhanced endurance.|
|High Tech Materials||IceVents feature exclusive and proprietary Supracor Stimulite impact-absorbing hexagonal honeycomb thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) technology. Stimulite is used and proven in the F/A-18 Hornet, V-22 Osprey, 787 Dreamliner, 747-8 Intercontinental and leading medical products.|
|Cord Management||Hook and Loop accessories enable simple, custom installation and cord/tube management.|
Increased Load Bearing Capacity
|Loads are absorbed and dispersed evenly throughout the honeycomb matrix of IceVents. Because the cells are interconnected, when one cell buckles from impact, the walls of the adjacent cells also buckle to absorb the force, similar to a ripple effect. The fusion-bonded honeycomb in Stimulite absorbs shock in this manner and also has phenomenal load-bearing and load-balancing capability as a result of its elastomeric composition.|
|IceVents now can connect directly to the inside of all body armor equipped with body-facing loop fields/pontoons. This is ideal for dry and arid climates where evaporative cooling is effective. For humid climates, we recommend the unrivaled conductive cooling power of IcePlate.|
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Learn More Here and Below:
- Now with Stand-Off Ventilation capability for loop-lined body armor
- 90% air by volume, weighs the same as a half slice of bread
- Omni-directional venting keeps you dry and comfortable
- Plush hexagonal honeycomb for unmatched load-bearing comfort
- Load distribution architecture that outperforms foams, reducing fatigue
- Abrasion resistant
- Washable (if needed)
- Stimulates superficial blood flow to improve circulation
- Hydrolysis Resistance: does not retain water
- Stimulite honeycomb TPE technology
- Nylon Mesh Covering for frictionless plate carrier/pack interface
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 198 degrees Fahrenheit
- Each set comes with modular Hook and Loop accessories for customizable installation.
- Cord Management configuration/setup developed by @GarandThumb
- Fits: HiVis StayFrosty Vest, duty plate carrier shoulder straps, Haley Strategic Partners FlatPack and FlatPack Plus, Vertx EDC Gamut and most leading outdoor backpacks.
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.125" x 0.25"
- Anisotropic Architecture features three different degrees of flexibility in the length, width and vertically against the surface, allowing IceVents to absorb energy or impact from different angles while contouring the body perfectly.
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
***Note on Fit: Due to IceVents unique omnidirectional ventilation architecture, IceVents are designed to be worn with Combat Shirts and other Duty-type Uniforms with collars. Some users might be able to wear IceVents with a t-shirt or other non-collared shirt depending on exact body type and setup preferences. However, wearing IceVents without a collar is not recommended. Actual results may vary. Click here to contact us if you have any additional questions!
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Amazing product, wish I would’ve know the new stuff was coming out so soon! Haha, gotta buy more now
This is my second set. My first in old school Coyote. Adds comfort and some ventilation for long days, looks cool as hell on display. Can't ask for anything more when dealing with perfection. Keep it up and you'll be seeing me soon.
Asking for a review, and auto-selecting five stars for me is a bit scummy, no?
Nice product. Bad implementation of the review process. You can do better.
IceVents (2-Pack): Universal Shoulder Pads for Plate Carriers / Backpacks / Rucks with Cord Management
I really was a non-believer. Don’t get me wrong.. the science and development behind the product impressed me, but there was no way (in my mind) that this could make that much of a difference. BUT.. I finally caved and bought myself a pair after standing outside in the heat, on my feet, for ovwr 12 hours at a time on a ew detail at work. I had every intention of returning them if I didn’t like them even a little bit. BUT... now I can’t live without them. From the second I put my carrier on after installing them I was mind-blown. My shoulders DIDNT fee fatigued at the end of the day and I wasn’t all gross and sweaty. If you are a non believer.. just cave and try them out. You won’t regret it!
Works very well in conjunction with the standard issue plate carrier system.
Really make a difference. Shoulders aren’t getting bogged down with sweat.
I attached the pads to my plate carrier, it is comfortable and i should have ordered them ealier. Thank you for making an excellent product.
I use these for work and I installed them underneath the shoulder straps on my load bearing vest. They create a cushioned gap that allows are to flow into my vest keeping me cooler and drier. The cord management also works well with my ear piece. Overall great product and today worth the money.