The Safety Sleeve provides high visibility and condensation absorption for IcePlate Classic. It is not compatible with IcePlate Curve. For IcePlate Curve compatible high visibility safety solutions, click here.
- Safety Yellow and 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material for high visibility
- Body-facing black nylon absorbs IcePlate condensation in humid climates, presents a clean look & reduces maintenance requirements
- Ultralight, durable 4.3 oz. Polyester construction is machine washable
- Webbing Ears optimize strap angle while preventing pressure points
- Large 3.5" Side Strap Loops allow attachment of IcePlate Comfort Harness or standard PT/Safety Belt
- Large 5"x4" chest-height Safety Yellow loop field for additional branding or identification placards
- Made in USA from domestic and imported materials
Click here to learn about how our modular IcePlate Safety Sleeve can adapt and grow with the changing needs of your organization.
Bulk Unit/Agency/Corporate Orders: For 100 units or more, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Company in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Love using this at work, would be nice if the harness is still for sale on site but nearby outdoors store had one!
the comfort sleeve is a welcomed addition in the cockpit, my seats dont get sweaty from condensation and I can walk around and throw it on underneath my flight top for walking around with it. super neat gear and I'm glad to have upgraded my iceplate rig with it.
Love the bright sleeve! Use it at work every day and it works like a charm!