Impossibly simple. Incredibly strong.
Introducing the long-awaited IcePlate EXO MOLLE Cummerbund.
Developed exclusively for the IcePlate EXO (ICE) ultralight ventilated armor plate carrier, the IcePlate EXO MOLLE Cummerbund delivers full duty capability in an insanely lightweight, marvelously functional, super ventilated, and strong form factor.
Utilizing a three strand design for maximum strength when mounting Side SAPIs, 152s, PSC5s, XTS or similar radios, the IcePlate EXO MOLLE Cummerbund takes an absolute minimalist approach to design for maximum breathability, adjustable fit, and weight savings without compromising full duty durability. The IcePlate EXO MOLLE Cummerbund is laser-cut from our unique High Molecular Weight Polyethylene laminate (100% Made in USA) for a clean, smooth, and matching aesthetic that is as strong as it is good looking. Each MOLLE section is bar tacked for duty-grade durability and precision.
- Elastic Joints provide room to breathe, enhanced maneuverability and adapt to climate-specific layering
- Laser-cut from our unique High Molecular Weight Polyethylene laminate
- Three MOLLE Strands attach to IcePlate EXO through the dedicated IcePlate EXO Side Ports and Negative MAPs using custom-cut OneWrap Tails
- By securing flat, the full functionality of both MOLLE and loop tape are preserved for unparalleled strength, comfort, versatility and flatness
- Equipped with Aspetto Clips as found on IcePlate EXO for a flat, strong and low-profile emergency don/doff capability
- Custom-cut OneWrap Tails pass through the laser-cut Negative MAPs on IcePlate EXO securing flat to the external loop tape
- Add as many OneWrap Tails as needed for your mission/application
- Ultralight, weighing in at a scant 4.9 ounces
The IcePlate EXO MOLLE Cummerbund is available in MultiCam, Black, Coyote Brown, Ranger Green and Wolf Grey.
Each Package Includes:
- 1x IcePlate EXO MOLLE Cummerbund
- 1x length of Shock Cord
Made in USA: designed, manufactured (100% US materials) and fulfilled from our Sterling, VA HQ. Not subject to ITAR. US and International Patents Pending.