|Cooling||Fill and freeze IcePlate® for an unparalleled 70 Watts of Cooling Power per plate, keeping your core body temperature where you want it for hours. As the ice melts, you will have ice cold water to drink.|
|Warming||Fill with hot water and enjoy the conductive heating effect. Drink the warm water for additional warming and other health and hydration benefits.|
|Maximize Water Use||Proprietary TotalDrain Technology lets you finally drink all the water you are carrying, meaning no wasted weight. IcePlate® delivers a 30% storage density advantage compared to bottled water. Anti-Kink Spring prevents drink tube from kinking or other damage.|
|Eliminate Bulk||Forget the awkward canteens and bottled water of the past - IcePlate® is gently contoured to your body and flexible yet super durable, even adding protection for body armor users. IcePlate® is compatible with a variety of Plate Carrier and external armor systems.|
|Easy to Clean||IcePlate® is a breeze to clean - just pop it in the dishwasher or rinse with hot water.|
- Dimensions: 10" by 12" by 1" (WxHxD)
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 fl oz (1.5 L)
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours (after freezing overnight for 6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water between 150-190 F (temperature based on personal preference/safety and outside temperature)
- BPA-free, FDA Approved, Dishwasher Safe Thermopolymer
- Multiple US and International Patents Pending; Made in USA
- IcePlate® InfoCard
- IcePlate® FAQ
Wearing and Carrying IcePlate® Classic
- Velcro Straps: Attach IcePlate® to your plate carrier, EDC pack or ruck.
- IcePlate® MOLLE Sleeve Flex: External mount IcePlate® carrier with full MOLLE field.
- Travel/EDC: IcePlate® fits in most backpacks, laptop sleeves/compartments, and the seatback pockets of planes, trains and cars.
- HiVis StayFrosty Vest: HiVis, cooling/heating, hydration and productivity in one vest.
- Custom Colored IcePlate® Curve: How to Spray Paint your IcePlate®
IcePlate® has been featured by a variety of media sources including NPR and Soldier Systems.
- Cold Drink Ingestion Improves Exercise Endurance Capacity in the Heat
- Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal: IcePlate® as a Fire/EMS rehab tool
- AHA: Fire Simulation and Cardiovascular Health in Firefighters (Improve firefighter health & safety with Active Cooling)
- USSOCOM White Paper is available for official USG requests from agency email accounts only, please email us with your Unit/Agency/Department in the Subject line from your official email account (personal email addresses will not be processed) and a Qore Performance representative will respond to you within 24 hours with the White Paper.
Check out these videos to learn more about the Features, Uses, and Durability of IcePlate:
For bulk Corporate/Unit/Agency orders of 100+ units or to request a quote, please click here.
I have combined the classic, with the msr cap and the aquamira pump to make a pressurized
Georgia summers can get pretty wicked, especially in the sun. The classic version I have, has saved me many times. I play Magfed paintball, we're always in a mixture of woods and bunkers. I don't rock with a plate carrier but my MOLLE vest does have webbing on the inside, so I just slightly modded it to accommodate the ice plate. Needless to say I'm happy with this product and gave me a reason to get rid of the hydration carrier. My vest was pretty much running out of any real estate. But this solved it. 1.5 liters is enough to have during long matches. I would deff recommend this for anyone wanting a hydration solution without all the bulk.
Ordered this after reading a review of the Arc’teryx Aerios 10 backpack used with it for running on the site. It’s perfect for cooling/hydration while running in the heat paired with the pack - highly recommended.
its really awsome, heard about it from garand thumb
I use a heavy juggernaut suit in airsoft and this ice plate keeps me from having a heatstoke. Thanks Qore!
Product was as described.
This was kind of expensive for a piece of plastic...that was my first thought. It took me a month to pull the trigger on purchasing. When it was delivered my thoughts hadn't changed much. I used the item and my mindset had taken a whole 360. This product forms to my back perfectly....keeps cold water cold for extended amount of time and same goes for hot/warm water. This will also take a beating and still be 100% functional. No worries about leakage or bursting, witch is a constant concern when using a rubber material bladder. My only complaint is that for the price I was a little (almost not at all) disappointed that the hose did not come with a protective sleeve to cover it. Other than that I am extremely pleased. I highly recommend this if you are a hiker, camper, outdoor sports enthusiast, etc. A++
Great way for any infantry guy to take the stress off your back so to speak. I was so tired of taking my old bladder off my back to put in my rucksack. Now with the Qore Ice plate I am able to keep my back plate flat while carrying that horrible standard issue ruck sack your stuck with in the regular units
I use this product for airsoft which I play in the Florida heat. I know it is not as taxing as the work that many of the people who use these plates do. However running this ice plate has allowed me to run harder and longer than all of my friends, we are all in great physical shape but the performance boost I got from wearing this plate was incredible. While I still got hot on the 90 degree days I no longer felt like I was overheating after running for hours. While my friends were all exhausted from the heat I still had lots of energy left.The plate is extremely durable and I am not worried about leaks or the product breaking from all he freezing and thawing cycles. If you are on the fence about this product I would pay twice what I paid for it knowing how well it works so just hit a full send and buy it.
I work 9 hours days in Miami heat, outdoors. My armor weighs 22lbs and my uniform is black.
The IcePlate has been the most game changing piece of gear I own. i wear one on the front and one on the back. It prevents me from choking on the sweaty heat coming up to my face from the plate carrier.
If I didn’t have an IcePlate, I wouldn’t wear armor.